Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway Owners Reunion at Carlisle Pics

T

TurboLuigi

Folks,

As promised I took over 300 pictures at the Callaway Owners Reunion and burned them on a CD. Its about 650 MB worth so no I can't e-mail the pictures to you.

I will make them available to those who send me a private e-mail with a postal address to mail the CD, with Callaway Owners on this forum as a priority, on a first come first serve basis, until I either run out of blank CD's or get tired of burning them :crazy

Please do not post your address publicly on the forum, use e-mail.

Those of you who have already sent me your address.. the first batch went out in todays mail.

So send your requests to luigi@employees.org while it lasts.

Luigi

Many Thanks!!!!!

Luigi, I really appreciate you taking the time to do this! I'm looking forward to seeing them. I realized when I got home I was so focused on taking pictures of the cars I hardly took any of our group!! Just two shots at dinner on Friday night.

Photographer extraordinaire Luigi.. Let us know next time you do a photo shoot for a super model (other than the C12).. I'll be there!

You've got mail. Thanks much!

Thanks Luigi....I look forward to seeing them.

On a side, the guys who own the 89 are in Reno til Oct 17....so it will be after that before I come down. I'll let you know.

Re: Many Thanks!!!!!

90Callaway said:
Luigi, I really appreciate you taking the time to do this! I'm looking forward to seeing them. I realized when I got home I was so focused on taking pictures of the cars I hardly took any of our group!! Just two shots at dinner on Friday night.

Kevin, I know exactly what you mean! I have only 2 shots of the Dinner Banquet myself :( I wish I had more pics of the event - Looking forward to Luigi's CD w/ great anticipation!!!
Take it easy! Chris

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom