Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CALLAWAY RANGE ROVER

RANGE ROVER #165

I JUST PURCHASED A 1999 CALLAWAY RANGE ROVER #165 OF 220. I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS THAT I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY KNOWS THE ANWSER.
1. HOW MANY RED RANGE ROVERS WERE PRODUCED?

Brad,

welcome overhere and please post us some pics of the RR

please tell us all about the car and the documentation you have.

there are lots of enthusiast here :upthumbs

SECOND QUESTION IS
IS THERE ANY PLACE TO GET A CALLAWAY LICENSE PLATE FRAME?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT WILL HELP.

BRAD

I would try Callaway's online store at www.callawaycars.com. I took a quick look and didn't see any, but they may be buried somewhere in the list. Second option would be a call or email to Callaway to see if they offer it.

Enjoy the RR!

I know we have at least one other Range Rover owner on here, but I think he owns one that was one of a kind... like a special one-off one or something.

I JUST PURCHASED A 1999 CALLAWAY RANGE ROVER #165 OF 220. I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS THAT I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY KNOWS THE ANWSER.
1. HOW MANY RED RANGE ROVERS WERE PRODUCED?

Congads on your find.:cool I'm also in the market for one. Going to look at #163 this week, its Grey. How do you like it? Did you look at any others? They are hard to find. Good luck with it and welcome to the Callaway family.:beer

Congads on your find.:cool I'm also in the market for one. Going to look at #163 this week, its Grey. How do you like it? Did you look at any others? They are hard to find. Good luck with it and welcome to the Callaway family.:beer

Gary,

these Range Rovers pop up the surface more regular than the other Callaway products.

I am monitoring Ebay for Callaway related goods for quite some time now and was already wondering why there are not more people who have such SUV as family car beside the Corvette.

please post pics, as I am very fond of them :D

Gary,

these Range Rovers pop up the surface more regular than the other Callaway products.

I am monitoring Ebay for Callaway related goods for quite some time now and was already wondering why there are not more people who have such SUV as family car beside the Corvette.

please post pics, as I am very fond of them :D

Now that I am seriously looking for one in good shape they seem harder to find. I'll post some pic's when I find one. :cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom