Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

callaway windshield banners

S

SPDZONE

It appears Callaway is no longer producing the windshield banners. I am having a sign shop reproduce a new one for my car. It will be an exact copy of the original. They are using the highest quality material available and have state of the art equipment. Let me know if you are interested in one and I will find out the exact cost.

John

91 Callaway Aerobody ZR1
charcoal metallic
SPDZONE

SPDZONE - welcome to the :CAC I recall seeing pics of your Charcoal ZR1 w/ the Aerobody :cool

There was a discussion on this awhile back - some folks have these on their cars, other don't - I know they were recently discontinued and someone here was hoping to find some...
Hopefully they will chime in :beer

Very nice Callaway CR1 John,

On the pic's it almost looks like a Polo Green II vette, weird that i find Charcoal a beautyful color on other vette exept on mine...
And this is a very easy way to find which vette belongs to which forummember :)

Greetz Peter.

oh yeah! put me in for one please.

Great guys, glad to see there are others with interest in the banners. I will report back next week on the details and will get them in the works.
I am not doing this for profit, it just makes more sense to do this with some kind of numbers. I know when I told my friend with the sign shop what I had payed from Callaway for a banner about 4 years ago he laughed pretty hard at me. :)

John

SpdZone,

Are these static cling or stick on vinyl?

HoldHard

can you make sure that the decal will match the curve of the windshield? ie: if it is cut straight, it will look funny going across the top.

Reeves had E-mailed me a while back on why they are not selling these banners. In his words they were never meant to be sold to the public. They were for photo shots for magazines and such to distinguish the Callaway cars out from other Corvettes. There are only a few people that have these banners from Callaway with the associated sales code on the invoice. You might run into a copywrite problem using the same style,color and lettering.

I talked with the owner of the sign company, I estimate that I can have all costs including shipping covered for $50 each. These will be in silver only, unless someone wants a lot of a certain color. The banner will have the same curveture as the original to fit correctly on the C4 windshield.

If everything goes right I should be able to send them out the third week of July.
Contact me directly if interested.

Thanks,
John

ydasscar@aol.com

SPDZONE said:
Great guys, glad to see there are others with interest in the banners. I will report back next week on the details and will get them in the works.
I am not doing this for profit, it just makes more sense to do this with some kind of numbers. I know when I told my friend with the sign shop what I had payed from Callaway for a banner about 4 years ago he laughed pretty hard at me. :)

John

Add me to the list as well.

Jack

You can put me down for one. :upthumbs It should help hide some of the delamination at the top of my windshield. :eyerole

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom