Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaways aside, what's the most amazing car that you've ever driven/rode in ???

OMG Anthony, I haven't heard reference to the Hollywood Sportatorium in about 20 years :crazy. In my late teens I used to go to concerts there.

The area has been all built out for years now and it went away a long time ago. I now live nearby in West Davie.

Glad to know you were once in the area. Let me know if you are ever back down here.

-Luigi
:cool

Geez! I would kill to get to drive a Countach or 308 :crazy

Well, maybe not that far! But I would um... lightly punch or kick one time to drive one! :L

Tough call,

Renult R5 Turbo II. Ridiculous looking, scary fast cartoon car and it was PURPLE! Econobox on steroids to the extreme! That car is nothin' but grins.

I too have had the pleasure of being around many exotics growing up (Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche) but the two craziest things I have ever driven was a 1940 Ford coupe my dad had that had a Chevy 454 with a weiand 871 blower on it... It would stand the fronts off the ground, the second is a new car that a friend of mine has... 2006 Lambo Murcialago...stupid fast.... That thing has the giggle factor.... mash the gas and all you can do is giggle :L

I just found this thread. Thank you, Jane Ann, for the kind comments about my car.

My most memorable, aside from racing my car uphill on the mile long back straight at Mosport International Raceway at 155 mph........
Mosport1.jpg

(approaching the start/finish line)

......would be driving Martin Chenhall's full-race '67 L-88 (not an original L-88) full-cage gutted roadster at the Shannonville track.

Nine inch tall windscreen; wind-in-your-teeth; wide open exhaust; 650+ hp; 2,500 pounds. Let me tell you........at that weight and horsepower........you hang on as much as steer.

4bj07rp.jpg

Same car in both photos. ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom