Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Calling All White C5's

Discovery Bay, California

2001 Speedway White Convertible. CCW SP16A wheels and Michelin SP2 Sport
tires (Front 275/30/19 Rear 305/30/19). A beautiful ride.
Remo:cool

IMG_1415.JPG

Below is a shot of my '97 Arctic White coupe. Purchased 1/07.

Click HERE for my White Album slideshow on Webshots.

Charlene ("Charlie")

This is my 2000 Artic white coupe.In my spare time I like watching Mustangs in my rearview mirror!
DSC00363.jpg
[/quote]

C5CRZN: Great looking Vette! I live at Lake of the Ozarks so we're sort of neighbors. I wanted a white Vette. Nice ones are few and far between. I bought a black on black 01totally loaded coupe in Jan 07. It only had 13,645 miles on it--owned by a 69 year old woman. As you can imagine it is in pristine condition. Nothing like Vetting around the lake area with all the winding roads. Do you belong to a Vette club? My email is
fishing9209@aol.com Look forward to hearing from you!
Bob

Some pix of our 2001 Speedway White, Z51, 6-speed manual, cross country tourer:

GzrzAc2.jpg

First road trip, New England in the fall of 2001.

GzrzAc14.jpg

Longest trip, Indiana to Monterey - 2002.

GzrzAc24.jpg

2003 - The fastest trip, lunch time laps at Road America against some tough competition! :boogie

Activi187.jpg

Corvette Action Center Convention in Auburn, Indiana 2004. All the cars are white with a red interior. :upthumbs

DHillMO.jpg

Mid-Ohio 2005 ALMS race. A famous judge in the Corvette Corral. :D

2006-08LexC.jpg

2006 Keeneland Concours d'Elegance - Corvette was the featured marque.

July4-01.jpg

July 4, 2007 - if the neighborhood has one each red, white and blue 2001 Corvettes, a parade is bound to break out! :pat:pat:pat

2001nFlag.jpg

Spring 2008 has sprung in Indiana - let's go someplace! :Steer

David
About a million more pix here

Where did you get the C5 logo for under the hood-is that a decal. And what about those chrome chrome retaining clips?

I was checking out this thread and there was my car!! Cool!!! To answer your question the logo is painted on. And the chrome retaining clips are actually stainless covers over the existing retaining clips. I got them at Lowe's in the plumbing department.

Here's a couple of my favorite pics. I love my White C5.

wa8a.jpg

cgccranier1.jpg

den8.jpg

den9.jpg

Tere Haute, Indiana

Some interesting mods on this 2001 Speedway White convertible. Note the
engine compartment as well.

IMG_0460.jpg

Guess I have missed this thread....beautiful cars....but then again I am kind of partial. White Z06 with red interior would be to die for. I don't know if they made that combination or not, but that's the way I'd like it.

Keep them coming!

Production numbers for white 'Vettes (in my case '04) are considerably less than other colors (except MY), so we are owners of a rarer version. (Info provided by this forum!)

Love Those White Corvettes

Yes I know this is not a C5 but it "is" white and it has "all" the right options.

3062036_1.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom