Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Calling on Vette experts!!

Eddie tee

Corvette
1994 YELLOW
Hi everyone, I have a little bit of a puzzle that I need some help with this, and is why I came to this site because it is so informative. We'll here we go. I have a 1994 YELLOW Vette with RED interior!! The red interior was not an option for a yellow vette that year, so why is this combo possible? All lott numbers match and this is the way it came from the factory.
Thanks
Eddie Tee:confused

It's possible the car was originally ordered by a GM exec. Those guys could get just about anything they wanted.

Look under the rear storage compartment behind the passenger seat and check the codes on the bottom of the lid. They will tell the story.:thumb

Interesting. Let us know what you find if you can check the codes, Eddie tee. I'm curious too.

:wJane Ann

Nope no codes in compartment behind passenger seat, do you mean under center console? That's where I got the color codes from.
Thanks Eddie T.:)

Nope no codes in compartment behind passenger seat, do you mean under center console? That's where I got the color codes from.
Thanks Eddie T.:)

1994 codes would be under the center console cover; 95 & 96 were under the rear passenger compartment cover. If you can, post a picture of the code sheet.

How about some pictures...I would like to see that combo.

A member of my Corvette has a yellow C4 with the red interior. He ordered it that way. There appeared to have been an option to 'over-ride' the standard allowed color combinations and that is what he did.

I have even seen a yellow/red C5. Delivered to Covert Chevy, guy had to put 50% nonrefundable deposit on the car befor they ordered it though.

If in fact it is a factory red interior the code 703= R/L (red leather) should be listed on the console cover.

Post a picture of the spec sheet under the center console cover.

Not bad, I think I would like that color combo! Looks clean!

Very nice looking color combo!! Can you post some bigger pics please? These old eyes can't see the full beauty in those smaller pics.:D

A Few Pic's

Here are a few picks that I have of my Vette. My computor crashed and I had to have one of my friends resend them to me. Hope the resolutions are ok.
Eddie T':)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom