Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Camaro or C6?

ParisTNDude

Corvette
2010 C6 Grand Sport
In April I traded my 2010 Camaro SS L99 for a 2012 SS LS3...auto vs manual. I just wasn't happy with the new car since, with the same bolt ons as the L99, it just wasn't as fast in the 1/4 mile. While looking for the new Camaro, I talked to my favorite Chevy dealership, Serra in Memphis and told them I wanted a new Camaro but would consider a great used C6. So, 6 months later they call me saying, "Jerry, you wouldn't believe the used C6 we just took in trade". 2006, 23k miles, 3LT, 6cd player and all the other play toys...no nav or Z51. It's advertised as a 6M. I told them no way since my new Camaro was only 6 months old...she asked me, what if we made you a special deal? When I got there, she had been totally correct, as new, one owner, garage kept, bone stock...but, it was auto...no big deal, my granddaughters want to drive it anyway. Long story short, the car is like new, literally, white beige interior, everything on it that any reasonable person might want...and I bought it. Looking for a used Vararam, headers and axlebacks...I know I could find some if I could just find the "for sale by members area". I will upload photos later.

Last edited:
Congrats on your new C6. :w

Paris TN - land between the lakes - some of the best hush puppies in the world. I used to live in Dickson TN.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom