Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

car wax

I was a Zaino man for several years untill I tried CMagic a year ago and it is the best stuff around I didnt have any issues with Zaino just thought I would try the CMagic and it is so much easier to use than anything else I stuck with it:thumb

You can order it through the National Corvette Museum or direct from CMAGIC www.cmagicwax.com 1-866-760-CWAX (2929) I usually get it direct but I have ordered it from the museum also doesnt really matter if you have an event that the traveling museum would be at anytime soon they always carry it with them. It really is great stuff

Been converted to Adams products.

Another Zaino guy.

They've changed their products a little and now it's even better.

I had several people tell me I was lying when I said that my red 91 vert was original paint. Really, it was that good.

I love it.

Jim

Zaino here too. I've gotten the surprise effect also when I tell people my '98 is wearing her original (almost) 12 year old paint.

I've heard several people here praise the Adams products, including the CAC detail forum moderator, GS Diva.

:wJane Ann

I use C-Magic a product which was originally blended for Corvette care by guys who own Vettes.

See the CAC's section on Car Care..
Practical Corvette Care 101

I think there is little difference, as far as results go, between Zanio and C-Magic. That is, both make a Vette look nice. Admittedly, Zanio products are much better marketed via a large "dealer" network and a lot of Internet "evangilists", but I doubt Zanio is any better than C-Magic over the long term. I also know C-Magic is what the Corvette Museum uses on all R8C cars and that members of the Corvette Team at GM use the stuff on their own cars.

I also like C-Magic because they directly support our hobby with support for a couple sections of the 09 National Corvette Caravan which is coming up in a couple of months.

I use Meguiare's Gold Class, but with all the Zanio talk, maybe I should switch! Or maybe the C-Magic since that is what the Corvette Museum uses.

I have used a polish recommended by Consumer Reports, It's "Black Magic Wet shine liquid wax" It goes on very easily and after I used a clay bar on the roof, it gave a excellant long lasting shine. very deep and resistant to evaporation. Very satisfied with the product and I got it at Pep boys or Auto zone.

I'm moving this over to the Care & Detailing forum where you should receive even more opinions.

Elaine

Nufinish. No clay bar no buffing original finish. 20 years old. Also 77,000 miles. DD

7.jpg

Car Wax

Just tried Adam's new car wax..Americana...costly...easy to use...gave a good deep shine

Just tried Adam's new car wax..Americana...costly...easy to use...gave a good deep shine

I haven't bought the Americana yet, but it looks very good.

OK, I bought the Adams Americana paste wax. I put it on my pickup first....you know, the test bed ;LOL. And loved the way it brought out a deep shine, so I did the wife's Bonneville...yea this stuff is good. So I put a coat on the Vette....it does a great job.

Lionsclubcarshow7-09001.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom