Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Carbon Fiber Accessories

I

Ironhead

does ne one know if they make carbon fiber accessories for c4 LT-1(engine covers) or for the interior(dash,shifter knobes). I've seen carbon fiber available for the c5's in advertisements in magazines,but nothing on c4's.

You can find a ton of people on Ebay selling immitation dash kits. If you go that route, be very careful, as there are so many different ones for C4's and most of the time they seem to have the wrong one listed or some other weird description (like 95-97, which obviously couldn't work). I considered that option when my console started peeling, but it just didn't look right so I sent it back.

The shifter knob can be found in most of the vette catalogs (MidAmerica, Ecklers, etc.).

I never checked on the engine parts, but I'd imagine if anyone has them, it would be these catalogs.

Good luck if you decide to go with them.

Carbon Fiber Dash

[I got mine from ebay. It came out really good.

CF Dash

Here is another pic. I got mine on ebay from expressdash .

Hey that is sweet looking Timbalero,after seeing that that is look I want for my vette. BTW is the picture of my 96 ce showing on my signature yet another member reply to me that it was not showing.

Thank you

Thank you. No, your pic is not showing. Here are some more pics of my 84

Timbalero,

That is one smooth looking interior!:D Your seats look pristine. When did you do them?

seat covers

Hey thanks for the compliment. They are actually custom made seat covers. I got them from ebay. They fit perfect on the seats. here are more pics.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom