Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CARFax till end of Feb

King80* - you hav been added to my "to do list" for the evening...

Very kind of you. :BOW
1G1YY33P0N5114072. No hurry. Hopefully it will show me as second owner. Been a good car nonetheless (92 LT1), but would be interesting to see if it was salesman hipe! :duh Many Thanks.:D

Keith
meridian6
email: meridian2@attbi.com

Hey Timm thanks for running the numbers, but you sent me someone elses report, understandable with all the numbers you are running.

Here is the VIN again on the 1981 Phillips Berlina 1G1AY8768BS419431

I guess the 86 Lamborghini Countach didn't come up because It hasn't been regestered since new, and the records don't go back that far do they? Saddly the car is a garage queen, and rarely sees the light of day. Thanks though.

ryanprobst@hotmail.com

Thank you!!!!

Thanks for the carfax!!! Here is the 1981 Phillips Berlina, factory built on a new 1981 Corvette, with a streched frame. They only built about 80 of these and the original cost was well over $100,000. A Neo Classic.

Did I get everyone - I not please send me an email as i have done so many it is hard to keep track...

timm

:hb

carfax

timmb001

any chance you can run mine and Email me @ Vette68@tir.com

Thanks
VIN # is 1G1YZ23J0L5801097

Big time THANK you.

Jim

King - can only do 17 digit VIN's

BadZr1 - yours is on the way ...

Warren - please check VIN and let me know it did not want to work...gave back the following...

The VIN you supplied, "1G1YY22P5R5106448", is invalid. Please check the number for accuracy and try again below.

- The letters "I", "O", and "Q" never appear in a VIN.
- The VIN must be exactly 17 characters in length.
- The CARFAX database contains information for cars manufactured from 1981 through the present.

thanks for the fast check, its the 9th digit that is wrong, I copied it incorrectly, will re-check and post the correct number.

1G1YY22P_R5106448

the vin is for a 94 red coupe, can you try a few at random between 1 and 9?

I really do appreciate your assistance..

timmb001.....try this one

1Z37L6S403106

Thanks in advance!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom