Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(CARLISLE) Booking Rooms for the events. 20 Years of Callaway Corvettes.

Corvette
1989 Callaway Twin Turbo Aerobody Coupe
Hey guys if you are planning on attending any of the events .I would suggest that you book a room soon as the rooms may not be there if you wait to long . It looks like these events will bring the largest collection of Callaways together ever. So please book a room soon as to not miss out on the Celebrations of the year Bowling Green NCM Ky and Corvettes at Carlilse Pa .

Rooms for Bowling Green indeed are sellingout fast, as there are apparently TWO other events in town that week(end) :W

An email about Carlisle will be going out soon to those who have submitted their email to the COG eMailer - Stay tuned...:beer

Chris, can you please put me on the list of people wanting rooms in Carlisle. I plan on arriving Thursday and leaving late Saturday.

I feel you pain about about the snow/ice. We had about 10 inches of snow and strong winds on Tuesday and it didn't let up until early AM Wednesday.

Thanks,
George

George, gotcha :beer

Re: the snow/ice, my arms are so worn now from all the ice bashing & smashing however, my driveway in some parts is now 2ft wider ;help

This sping & summer, we'll all sit back and laugh, wishing it was a bit cooler :cool

Hey guys if you are planning on attending any of the events .I would suggest that you book a room soon as the rooms may not be there if you wait to long . . So please book a room soon as to not miss out on the Celebrations of the year Corvettes at Carlilse Pa .

That's why I bought house only about 10 miles from Carlisle, to save money on the hotel prices!! :chuckle

Folks, the email about hotel rooms @ Carlisle, etc. went out last night to the owners I have on file - IF for some reason you did not get the email and would like a copy sent to you, please send an email here:

email%20logo2.jpg

I did get back a few "bouncebacks" last night, indicating that some email addresses may have changed since the last mailing - Please help me stay current :cool

Thanks - CC.

*Due to the EXTEREMELY limited number of rooms and the HIGH DEMAND for this Callaway Reunion event, please make your plans soon - It stands to reason, at the rate that rooms have been requested, they will ALL BE GONE in the next week or two :eek

*Due to the EXTEREMELY limited number of rooms and the HIGH DEMAND for this Callaway Reunion event, please make your plans soon - It stands to reason, at the rate that rooms have been requested, they will ALL BE GONE in the next week or two :eek

Folks, I just spoke today with the hotel and they have offered us a SECOND hotel - This is a great deal for us, as rooms have filled up fast :W

BUT... As rooms go, these are in a "pool" so-to-speak, and if they need to give out a room to a VIP or other Carlisle special guest, they will take rooms from that count.

That said, you MUST get your Callaway Reunion Room by June 1, 2007 (or sooner, as rooms may run out!) or there is not a guarantee of a room being avail. for you at this once-in-a-lifetime event ;shrug

If you are sitting on the fence, it is better to get a room now, then before the chance slips past - Please drop an email to me and I will get you the info ASAP.

The hotel is adjacent to the other hotel and is offered at the same rate :cool

Make your plans NOW :upthumbs :beer

email%20logo2.jpg

We received our confirmation today via email....you you at BG and Carlisle!

Folks, I just spoke today with the hotel and they have offered us a SECOND hotel - This is a great deal for us, as rooms have filled up fast :W

BUT... As rooms go, these are in a "pool" so-to-speak, and if they need to give out a room to a VIP or other Carlisle special guest, they will take rooms from that count.

That said, you MUST get your Callaway Reunion Room by June 1, 2007 (or sooner, as rooms may run out!) or there is not a guarantee of a room being avail. for you at this once-in-a-lifetime event ;shrug

If you are sitting on the fence, it is better to get a room now, then before the chance slips past - Please drop an email to me and I will get you the info ASAP.

The hotel is adjacent to the other hotel and is offered at the same rate :cool

Make your plans NOW :upthumbs :beer

email%20logo2.jpg

Folks, the one hotel is now out of rooms in the block - the other has VERY FEW rooms remaining. Just as I had mentioned the other week, the rooms were avail. for Carlisle VIP guests and when a large group of VIP's needed rooms, they asked if I had heard from everyone yet - While we do still have a few rooms remaining, if you are even remotely considering attending, you need to contact me now for room reservations :W

August will be here in no time at all :w

Chris, That's great news! I HIGHLY recommend anyone sitting on the fence to book a room and attend the 20th Reunion. Thank you Chris for all of your time behind the scenes making this stuff happen! Don't expect any more Famous Artist One-off paintings again though!

Chris, That's great news! I HIGHLY recommend anyone sitting on the fence to book a room and attend the 20th Reunion. Thank you Chris for all of your time behind the scenes making this stuff happen! Don't expect any more Famous Artist One-off paintings again though!

Hey, my pleasure! :beer

The 20th Reunion will be an amazing event. I talked with two owners over the weekend who had no idea we were doing anything special at Carlisle this year ;squint: Trust me, this will be a show not to miss! :upthumbs :w

Chris, That's great news! I HIGHLY recommend anyone sitting on the fence to book a room and attend the 20th Reunion.

Reservations for the Carlisle Hotels CLOSE by the end of June (June 30th, at the ABSOLUTE LATEST!)

If you have not yet booked your room, any and all unused rooms WILL be returned to Carlisle Event Mgmt. after those dates and will not be avail. to our group.

Please contact me for more info if you are planning on attending.

Reservations for the Carlisle Hotels CLOSE by the end of June (June 30th, at the ABSOLUTE LATEST!)

If you have not yet booked your room, any and all unused rooms WILL be returned to Carlisle Event Mgmt. after those dates and will not be avail. to our group.

Please contact me for more info if you are planning on attending.

Thank you to everyone who booked early, we are well on our way to the BIGGEST Callaway Reunion to date! :upthumbs

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! :beer

Folks, there is only ONE ROOM left for the 2007 Callaway Reunion at Carlisle in our block. :upthumbs

Please drop me an email if you have not yet secured your room, as this absolutely, positively, must be booked by this weekend :W

Thanks, See you at Carlisle!
~ Chris :beer

All rooms at the host hotel(s) have been spoken for - Thanks folks for getting this done early, as we are so close to the grounds it is unreal! :upthumbs

If you are still on the fence about coming to the Callaway Reunion, now is the time to decide :coolIf you need a room, we can still work with you to get something in the area - the sooner you contact, the closer you will be however, at this time, it will be at a nearby property/hotel.
Drop an email for more details - C.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom