Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Carlisle Who is going from the C1/C2 section

IH2LOSE

Corvette
1966,and a 1962 thats almost complete
Well I will be leaving for carlilse on Tuesday,spending a few days in Hershey

Those of you who dont have my cell # please PM me and I will get it to you.

Last year was easey as Doug was able to find people then indroduce them to each other, Ill miss him this year

See you guys soon

Any of you guys who are vending let me know where on the feild your located so I can indroduce myself

pebkac.jpg

I'll be there Larry.

arriving about 6am Friday morning.
Parking the '65 in the '63-'67 registry parking area and the '78 in the car corral for sale. Will be running back and forth between the two and also over to the Women's Oasis tent where my wife has a vendor's booth (free drinks, shade, AC, and massages! :) )

I agree, will miss seeing Doug again there this year. A great guy!

Well I will be leaving for carlilse on Tuesday,spending a few days in Hershey

Those of you who dont have my cell # please PM me and I will get it to you.

Last year was easey as Doug was able to find people then indroduce them to each other, Ill miss him this year

See you guys soon

Any of you guys who are vending let me know where on the feild your located so I can indroduce myself

Will be at space G110 Look for the big red Blimp with the www.Vetteheads.com logo

Stepinwolf (aka Bob) will be at I-101 - I-103

getcher drawins while available.

Don

I'll be there Thursday PM through Saturday night - at G-110 with Don and the rest of the Vetteheads. :)

Will be there Thursday evening, Friday and Saturday AM. Hope to park the 63 in one of the fun displays.

Ray

I should be in Carlisle about 2:00 thursday, don't know if I am going to the show yet.

Tom M

thursday thru sunday

The wife and I will be there arriving sometime after noon if traffic is nice to us and i dont go broke paying for gasoline on the way down there hahaha.. we will be parking in the ccoa area..across from the womens oasis..woo woo

Sharon and I will be there on Saturday only......hope to find some of you....

Barry, what is your wife selling?

Herb

Herb

I don't want to get in trouble by promoting or "pushing" a product but hopefully 67Heaven will excuse this answer since you asked...
She does custom photo blankets, sweather, & ponchos that are personalized with your own photos and the photo is actually weaved into the product when it's made, so it won't fade, peel off, etc.
I'm still working on trying to build her website for this but in the meantime I've started to put at least some basic info up on my own personal site just as a temporary thing. I don't have it all up by a long ways, but at least there are a few samples up so far to to show what I mean. (yep, one of the sample images is me holding up one of our blankets with a picture of our '65 on it)
You can see it here: http://69.253.166.197/page107/page107.html

now, no more sidetracking Larry's thread!

OK so I have not posted for a long time, I have been busy at work....DHS keeps one busy these days, working on the car...FINISHED IT....and it will be at Carlisle on Thursday, I will go along with it. Hope to be at the 63-67 Registry area FINALLY... Anxious to see all again this year. Then in two weeks off to BOSTON for NCRS Regional.

I have been working on all the items pointed out during the judging, and have fixed all that I could. Think the car look pretty good now, finally.

So I shall be there with Meg on Thursday late afternoon through Saturday, most likely will leave Sunday Morning, need to get back to Virginia and back to work.... Till Carlisle...all have safe journey...

I'll be arriving around 5:30 -6:00 am Thursday Morning...(Yawnn...) My Brother will join us on the show field ..Be staying thru and leaving early Monday am about 2:30 to head home...

Should be fun.. Corvette's.. Beer.....Strip Steakes... Veal Parm...Cigars... Liquer...BS..ing... Hang over.... Then Start all over...:L

It'll be nice to see you guys again...:beer

Don't look for me, I'm already gone,,,

It is Monday evening, and everything is packed and ready to go. We will be leaving here at about 4 AM and should be on the fairgrounds ( after a stop at the Steak House ) late Tuesday afternoon.

I would like to wish all of you a safe drive, and I'm looking forward to meeting up with as many of you, as I can get around to.

Look for the golf cart, or my new scooter, as it now resembles something you would see at a Nascar race.

Stepinwolf

It is Monday evening, and everything is packed and ready to go. We will be leaving here at about 4 AM and should be on the fairgrounds ( after a stop at the Steak House ) late Tuesday afternoon.

I would like to wish all of you a safe drive, and I'm looking forward to meeting up with as many of you, as I can get around to.

Look for the golf cart, or my new scooter, as it now resembles something you would see at a Nascar race.

Stepinwolf

Ok Bob,
Have a safe trip.. take it slow.. And put one of those Desert Rat Long Poles with the Flag on the scooter so we can spot you coming thru the crowds...:L

I'll be there with my brother and some others Thursday- Sat, hope to see as many people as possible. Take care and remember " Be good or don't get caught".

Best regards,
Gerry

will be there with "LADY" in the "Z06 Unite" display - probably be the only 1963 Z06 amongst all the "newcomers"! (VBG)

Thanks for the nice compliments and I'm sorry to miss seeing all of you too. At least Bob won't have to keep "Slowing down" to wait for me on the way there and home again right;) :D. Safe trip Bob and I know 67HEAVEN will enjoy her cruise as usual.

Safe trips there and home again everyone and I don't need to tell you to have a good time as you all can handle that no problem:upthumbs . Can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories!

Doug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom