Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Carolina girl + Florida Vette = new member!

RyaneC

Corvette
2005 QSM Corvette Coupe
Hey folks. Fairly new around here. Bought my 2005 Corvette back in May and I've been stalking around a little. Mainly looking at fixes for the dreaded airbag light and the "won't shift from park" problem. Thank you GM for not including the 2005's in the TSB for the airbag, and not addressing the shifter problem at all! GRR! Problems aside, I love the car. I found it online and flew down to Orlando to pick it up on May 18th. It's my daily driver on my 59mi trip to work. My previous GM sports cars include 2 Z28's (1991 and 2000) and a 2004 GTO. I've also owned 2 GM trucks and a beat-up knockaround Blazer. Yeah, I'm a GM girl at heart and my first Vette really trips my trigger. Looking forward to learning more from yall! Thanks!

vette.jpgmenvette.jpgdmaxnvette.jpg

Welcome - always room for another Carolina girl.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center...and to the world of Corvettes!! I think you will find that Corvette people are terrific, no matter where they are. I have made friends all over the Northeast just because of the Corvette!

Again, welcome...it's nice to have another female Corvette owner aboard!

Elaine

Cool ride, "RayneC". Cool place to shoot the photo, too. I take it you can drive on the beach in SC. :thumb

Welcome to the CAC!

Welcome aboard Ryane. The problems you face are, unfortunately, common issues. As for the air bag issue, it can be fixed or at least made to be not as much an issue. Chevrolet, in my opinion, has dropped the ball, by not including ALL C6s, as these cars have been having this problem for quite some time....long enough that 05's should be included.

I agree Hib, you picked a really neat place for the photoshoot.

Welcome to the CAC

You will like it here.

Tom

Welcome to the :CAC

Very nice collection of GM steel and plastic.

Welcome to the CAC. :w

Great looking Corvette.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom