Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CD player question...

V

vettegirl

I have the 12-disk CD changer in the trunk. Is there a button that advances to the next CD? I can only find buttons that advance to the next song..

Thanks!!

Lauren

Button #5 indexs to the next CD. Complete instructions are found in your owners manual for the 12 disc option.

Button #5 indexs to the next CD.

I learn something new here every day!

I noticed that when playing sequentially, my 12 changer will cycle only through the first 5 or 6 CDs, to get to the higher numbers I have to hit random, let it select, then go to the beginning of that track.

No big problem really, just a minor inconvenience. Anyone ese experienced it or have a cure??

;shrug

Mine did not do that. It would play 1-12 sequentially when I hit 'play'.

My changer plays 1 through 12 sequentially. My 99 model has the cassette deck and I press 2 "Prog" key to advance to the next CD. The 5 button doesn't do anything.

Leon

Gorgon -- pressing 5 with a tape head unit should activate and deactivate the dolby noise reduction for the tape deck.

MM- C5 -- I would say there is a problem with your stereo. It should play sequentially through however many CDs are in your player.

yellow_2002_germany said:
Gorgon -- pressing 5 with a tape head unit should activate and deactivate the dolby noise reduction for the tape deck.

You're correct. I found this out this weekend when playing a tape for the first time. ;) I was referring to the changer functions which 5 seems to have no funciton assigned to it for '99.

Leon

MM- C5 -- I would say there is a problem with your stereo.

Thanks Randy. I have a long trip comming up (through Bowling Green, btw) so I'll really get the chance to see how it does.

Since learning that 5 takes me to the next CD, things haven't been so cumbersome.

Soon to be in Italy

Going to Rome?? Check out the resturant, Veccia Roma...if it's still there. Years ago it was fantastic and had the only artichoke I've ever had that was crisped like a potato chip. See if you can find out how they do it.

Finally, thank you for your service to our country!

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom