Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Changing engine from 91 to 94

you shouldnt have any problems at all. but if you have both engine wire harneses i woould use the 91 harness. other wise, other than 30 more hp things should go smoothly :upthumbs

you shouldnt have any problems at all. but if you have both engine wire harneses i woould use the 91 harness. other wise, other than 30 more hp things should go smoothly :upthumbs

Thanks! Going to be parting out or selling the 91 if you know anyone interested~

Parting out the 91?? How bad off is it and what are the prices?
I found out that it is not that bad... Still need to remove a head to verify but I was told there was a timing chain failure. I just found out that it was just a guide that had vibrated loose in the drivers side valve cover. I will either have a very good 91 engine (polished plenum and valve covers) with 90k miles on it for sale or parts or a NEW 95 crate engine for sale soon! The engine was idling fine when I shut it off last. I will post when I have time to check it out further.

What are you interested in? Do you want to make an offer?

One thing I have learned is that you can not trust GM mechanics... at least not all of the time!

I found out that it is not that bad... Still need to remove a head to verify but I was told there was a timing chain failure. I just found out that it was just a guide that had vibrated loose in the drivers side valve cover. I will either have a very good 91 engine (polished plenum and valve covers) with 90k miles on it for sale or parts or a NEW 95 crate engine for sale soon! The engine was idling fine when I shut it off last. I will post when I have time to check it out further.

What are you interested in? Do you want to make an offer?

One thing I have learned is that you can not trust GM mechanics... at least not all of the time!

May be on different pages, are you selling just the 91 or 95 engine or parting a comp;ete car? Crate motor is worth more than I want to spend.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom