Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

changing exhaust tips only

b_pappy

Corvette
2000 Yellow convertible
The bank account is still economically challenged from the purchase of the car last week, but I think I can swing some nicer looking tips. Corsa sounds like the hot exhaust for later, but for now is there anything that will make the back of my 2000 look a bit dressier? BTW, couldn't help but notice we have some smart, very good looking, female Corvette owners in this forum. Very cool ladies.
Bruce

Get the exhaust tips and the exhaust plate for the middle. Then get the chrome insert lettering for the back it will look real sharp that what i have on mine.

Thanks for the tip (I can't believe I just typed that). Anyhow, does Corsa make tips, or is there another company? Also, who makes those exhaust plates? I've seen them and like them. Guess this whole Corvette experience is pretty new to me, and need some help on good vendors (quality, price and customer service). Thanks again.
Bruce

Actually i got mine locally from a store called corvettes and classics i spent 150 dollars total if youd like i can get you there phone number and you can order from them. They are really nice and helpful.

I'm upgrading to a Corsa Indy system this week and will let you have my chrome tips for 1/2 price - $50. They are a great option if you're not ready to drop the dough on a cat-back system but want the looks.

Email me at rh70@sbcglobal.net if you're interested

Rob

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom