Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: Chevrolet Announces Certified Power Ratings For The New Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

The only imports that really exite me are made in Maranello. I can't afford those though. Even with a gouge price you can't buy anything that will compare to the ZR1 for twice the price.

Tom

The only imports that really exite me are made in Maranello. I can't afford those though. Even with a gouge price you can't buy anything that will compare to the ZR1 for twice the price.
Is that twice the price of the $100K base price or twice the price of the dealer gouged price? There's plenty of wiggle room between $200K and $325K :L

Although, I'm curious what could be done with the Nissan GTR with another $30K or so invested in it.
Or for that matter, what does another $30K into an existing Z06 get you???

And while it's not an import, the Callaway C16 is shaping up to be a direct(?) competitor. It's not quite apples & oranges, but more like different breeds of orange, like a tangerine compared to a navel orange.

Dealer Pricing......

I talked to my local dealer about a month or two ago. He told me that they were on the "list" to get one of these magnificent beauties. He also stated that the sticker price would be $119,000. He told me for a $5k deposit I could bid against a couple of others that had deposits in. Truth or hype.......;shrug

The Italians make nice car but not my cup of tea. Also maintenance on one of those is pretty stiff. I'll stick with my Z and maybe a ZR1 in a couiple of years when yhe madness stops.

I am looking for a decent 1963 Split Window Coupe. I would rather invest in something like this, they do keep appreciating. But a decent one that I can afford is very hard to find if not impossible but I am going next week to look at one that is suppose to be reasonable, all there but pretty rough I am being told. I must say I've been on these wild goose chases before though!!!

Bill

$100,000.00 better tack on a few for dealer markups. even in this eco MSRP is out the window.
:W,:confused,:puke

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom