Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Chevy Rock & Roll 400 - 1 of these boys won't make it...

l@@king in from 11th...

20060908_rvr_su5_256.jpg

http://www.thatsracin.com/multimedia/thatsracin/images/0906/0908firslides/

This is it ! Anytime Tony has gone to a back-up car ,he's won.But no matter what I'd like to see Mark stay in.

What a sad day in NASCAR history.He only took out Marlin and couldn't get to Kahne.I guess anyone except Johnson,Busch and Gordon will do.

I am so upset Stewart didn't make 'The Chase'........NOT!!!!!!!!

..... in no-particular order, I'd like to see either of the RCR-drivers, Martin, or Junyah win the Cup, but I am no-fan of this bogus points-restructuring thing.....
:nono

...anybody but that little punk that looks like he got his head squashed in the elevator doors.....

...anybody but that little punk that looks like he got his head squashed in the elevator doors.....
..... in 'today's-NASCAR', that doesn't quite narrow-it-down enough:
do you mean 'Meat-head', the younger brother of 'the REAL Champion' ?
:confused

I mean that little Car Quest shoppin', dumbo eared, sleepy eyed little brother of the "punk" that got slapped around by Jimmy Spencer.

Whats this REAL champion stuff?? That was pure friggin' luck!

I like what Rusty said earlier this year about Kyle...."somebody needs to kick his @$$".....

Whats this REAL champion stuff??
If you don't recall, when 'Dumbo' was stopped on DUI in Phoenix last year, when his brother 'Meat-head' (he's a dead-ringer for the space-alien character of the same-name in an '80s-style, boys-camp movie ) won, in Victory Lane, he refered to his brother as "the REAL Champion" .....
:eyerole

Got ya Glen....now I remember.....not too often I hang around to see the Victory Lane interview when any Busch wins!

Wasn't very fond of Spencer either until he socked Goober in the mouth!

Boy I think Harvick is gonna be tuff down the stretch!

Boy I think Harvick is gonna be tuff down the stretch!
..... I have the same sneaking-suspicion that the 29-team is peaking at the proper time:
while I'm not-sure that Harvick has won at many (if ANY ) of the remaining tracks, they have slowly built a decent team that runs near the front most of the time, and now they are just 10 points out of the Championship lead.....

if they can keep Happy from self-destructing,..... :eek

Did you see him slam the pie in Hamlin's face during qualifying??
I think it's gonna be tight all the way to the end. I think a couple of teams will self destruct along the way and there will be three or four that battle it out.
Got my tickets for Atlanta today, probably do Texas in November as well....can't wait!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom