Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

40th Anniversary Cleaning The Convertible Top

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette Topic
Hey Ruby family. This is my first convertible. Any suggestions on cleaning and maintaining my new ruby top. Thanks.

C-Magic has a new product that I use on my Grand Sport and it works GREAT!!! The cleaner literally sucks the dirt out of the fabric, the soft brush that comes with the kit takes care of the really stubborn stains, and the protectent spray makes the top look new! I highly recommend this product. It was developed with Ragtop as a benchmarket.

:thumb
:thumb:thumb

I agree, use C-Magic. I previously used Ragg Topp and found it to be okay, but C-Magic is much better, and the brush Kermit Dye developed (C-Magic President) really aids in the cleaning. Just before I put the convertible away, I treat the top with the conditioner. You can purchase the C-Magic from the National Corvette Museum Store. Make sure you get the kit that comes with the brush. Another new product that C-Magic is about to release is their glass cleaner - it really works and it removed a spot that Stoners could not remove. Kermit provided a bottle for me to beta test. As you may not know, Kermit is a long time Corvette owner and the C-Magic was developed for the Corvette.
Barrett

Wow! Thanks guys! I will definitely get the CMagic kit. I already use CMagic wax on all my Vettes and I think it's the greatest. Thanks again for the info. I will call on Monday to order.

Can you provide a link? I've checked under the "Car Care" section and all I see is "Raggtop" ;shrug
Thanks

Hey Topless. I placed my order for the top cleaner. I actually ended up calling the corvette museum and placing the order. I was having a problem ordering it on line.

Can you provide a link? I've checked under the "Car Care" section and all I see is "Raggtop" ;shrug
Thanks

The museum added the C-Magic just prior to the Labor Day Anniversary and may not have it in their on-line catalog. You can reach the museum at 1-800-538-3883 and ask for the store. They can help you in the order.
Barrett

The brush that comes with the C-Magic kit does a REALLY great job on upholstered furniture in the house too, but don't let your wife keep it.:chuckle

The brush that comes with the C-Magic kit does a REALLY great job on upholstered furniture in the house too, but don't let your wife keep it.:chuckle

Damn, hadn't thought of that yet. I'll give it on try on the furniture next time I wet-vac the stuff inside.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom