Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(COG)Fall Event announced to close out the "Twenty-Year Celebration"

*89x2*

Fellow Callaway Owners and Enthusiasts, hot off the press, make your plans to attend the Mid America Funfest and help celebrate "Twenty-Years of Callaway Corvettes" :cool

Attached is an event flyer (which will be available at the show in a larger format for COG participants of this celebration):cool

Admission to the show is FREE, yes, FREE - but you MUST pre-register your Corvette through Mid America Motorworks and their registration process. Here is the link to do that:
Mid America Motorworks Funfest Registration Link

Also, look for more show details about the show schedule to be posted here: http://www.callawayownersgroup.com/pages/events.htm :w

(Show details to include show schedule, special Callaway cars, etc.)

If you have any questions about the show, please post them here, or drop me an email :beer

MAMCOGEviteff2007aa.JPG

WOW! :upthumbs

Did they do a nice work up on the flier (though those cars really are so, so nice that it must have been a snap for the artist). I hope timing works out to enable me to go. :D

-Luigi
:cool

WE REGISTERED TODAY.

STEVE

Steve, good deal :upthumbs

While I know I gave you a parking pass at Carlisle last week, for those just registering, please call/sign up online, then download the parking pass here:

If you are ready to attend this action packed event, register in advance for Corvette Funfest 2007 by calling 1-800-500-1500 or by following the Register for 2007 link. Attendees who register after September 1st or at the event will be charged a $15 registration fee.
Once registered through the Mid America Website, print your parking pass contained in the image to the right: (*You may exchange your temporary window hanger for another one, once you arrive at the Funfest)

As folks who have tried to get hotels nearby Effingham have discovered, most are BOOKED solid :eek:hnoes

I will have more info on nearby hotels next week - if you are planning on attending the show and are still in need of a room, pay close attention to updates in this thread. When news is avail., it will come quickly and the window of opportunity will be narrow.

...stay tuned! :w

:upthumbs

Callaway Corvettes at the 2007 Mid America Motorworks Funfest

Fellow Callaway owners, if you have marked your calendars for the Funfest in Effingham, IL (Sept. 21-23, 2007), we have a lot in store for you!

With two individual seminars planned and some amazing Callaway Corvettes to be displayed for the weekend, this will be a must-attend show to close out the “Twenty-Years of Callaway Corvettes” celebration. If you have yet to make plans for this, time is running out…

I have heard from some owners that are attending, that hotel rooms in the area are sold out – I have some GREAT NEWS, but you must act fast! A very limited number of rooms JUST became available right in Effingham. If you are going to the show and need a room, please email me back immediately for the details.
For Callaway Owners Group information of the Funfest, including the e-vite, parking placard, and photos from past Funfest events, please click on this link: http://www.callawayownersgroup.com/Pages/Events.htm <<Funfest information is near the top in two separate links.

Last week, it was announced that when calling Mid America Motorworks to register for the Funfest, make sure you tell them you have a Callaway and are registering for the Owners Group display, as we have been able to extend the FREE REGISTRATION through the day before the show.
If you have any questions about the show, please drop a note.

9/9/07 - Funfest Rooms

Folks, for those that asked about hotels, please make sure you follow up and call the person back about the rooms if you need one - They need to be booked, or we will lose them. :w

These rooms are in town. All other remaining rooms, are pretty much 30 min. to an hour away, otherwise :W

If I can help, please let me know :beer

Folks, for those that asked about hotels, please make sure you follow up and call the person back about the rooms if you need one - They need to be booked, or we will lose them. :w

These rooms are in town. All other remaining rooms, are pretty much 30 min. to an hour away, otherwise :W

If I can help, please let me know :beer

All rooms in town are now SOLD OUT :cool

*We are at the top of the list, should any cancellations come up and someone needs a room.

This show is HUGE!!!! :v

More links:

http://www.mamotorworks.com/funfest/funfest2007/download.html

The brochure includes information about:

- Mike Yagers Corvette Bible
- 07 Entertainment
- Special Programs
- Corvette Art
- Authors Row
- Schedule of Events
- Ladies Zone
- Map of Grounds
- South Plaza Map
- North Plaza Map
- The Food Court
- Wine Tasting
- Special Displays
- Free Seminars
- Install Alley
- Supplier Listings

[FONT=***oNoBoldLf-Roman]Download Printable PDF
file of Funfest Boulevard
[/FONT]​

Surf, here is a pic from the setup of the show. With the day as busy as it ran, I hardly got many pictures :W

I will get more tomorrow - Some cool B2K's and many new S/C cars and their owners! :cool

There have been about as many owners though without cars, as those who brought their cars ;shrug

Here is a preview pic - I just got in from part of the show - I am beat tired ;help

attachment.php

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom