Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

COG Site updates ~ Bringing 2006 towards a close...

*89x2*

Folks, I just wanted to provide a quick site update for the www.callawayownersgroup.com information pages, as we draw 2006 towards a close.
cog.gif

The big news in the Callaway world this month was the debut of the all-new Callaway C16 supercar! Turbo Luigi has chronicled its unveiling at the Los Angeles Auto Show for us, with his story right on the main page of the Callaway Owners Group website (look under the Important News link).

Additionally, the registrations for the two BIG Callaway Corvette 20-year celebrations have been added to the EVENTS pages – here is a link: http://www.callawayownersgroup.com/Pages/Events.htm
cog.gif

If you are registering more than one Callaway for the Carlisle event, you may have to call the grounds directly to manage the additional car – I always do this, and the Carlisle staff is EXTREMELY helpful and courteous!

The Bowling Green, Kentucky event in May, is set to be a BIG SHOW! With tech seminars and a few surprises that still have not made it to the online agenda, it is surely THE place to be in May.

For the Bowling Green Event, there may be some limited space available under shelter – This would be for cars such as Speedsters, or other Callaways including the racing models that may not have side glass. If you are planning to attend with one of these rare machines, please contact me directly by e-mail to discuss your needs. We have been working with the NCM Staff over the past few months, and they are looking to help any way they can – with ample notice, we can make virtually anything a possibility!

Closing out 2006, the Callaway of the Month series will kick back into gear in January – In the meantime, if you have not checked out the current (Nov. / Dec.) COTM, the link can be found on the main pages of the www.callawayownersgroup.com site.
cog.gif

If you have any questions or suggestions, please make them known here, or by email.

In the meantime, enjoy your Callaways & thank you for making THE Callaway Forum the AMAZING place that is has evolved into :cool Have an enjoyable holiday season!

All the best, C. :cool

Chris,

Thanks for hosting it under the COG website as I had a GIG of downloads off my website over the last 1.5 weeks. I think the C16 hits a real sweet spot.

-Luigi
:cool

The Bowling Green, Kentucky event in May, is set to be a BIG SHOW! With tech seminars and a few surprises that still have not made it to the online agenda, it is surely THE place to be in May.

This one sounds like it will be a great event. Unfortunately, it is a bit too close to my oldest daughter's wedding, so I won't be able to attend. If I'm successful in talking them into eloping, I'll register. :D

Luigi, I should thank you again for taking the time to doccument the C16's debut in LA :cool

Jonstr, any chance in registering and flying in for a day or two to Bowling Green?? It is under 1 hour from the Nashville Airport by (rental) car :cool

Enjoy! :v

You're more than welcome, I really enjoyed the visit despite it being back-to-back with other work trips. Its a fantastic car that I can't seem to get out of my thoughts! :W

-Luigi

You're more than welcome, I really enjoyed the visit despite it being back-to-back with other work trips. Its a fantastic car that I can't seem to get out of my thoughts! :W

-Luigi

Luigi, if you enjoyed this year and all it had to offer - just WAIT until January, when we kick off the Callaway of the Month Series again! :cool

...fwiw, I had a dream about a gunmetal gray C16 the other night, hmmm :ugh

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom