Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

colors

What is your favorite color

• Black

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • White

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Yellow

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Gold

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Maroon

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Silver

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Dark Gray

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Green

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DanS,

I'm still learning our new site, works great, go to tech center, then to models, names and colors are available. you can compare your left hand door plate to color codes to see if your car is original color.

Mike

REDREDREDREDREDREDRED

RED RED

Well when I purchased my 1973 it was the color of my avatar RED but when the paint started to scale off I checked the paint code and it was Classic White so I repainted the car after a strip job removing the red and the white underneath and repainted it. It is in need of some touch up but it also has been sitting since 1985.
I try to stick with the original color White is my for a C-3 but a C-2
Coupe would have to be Marina Blue.

My 87 is Black and looks great especially at night. But I really love Yellow Corvettes, especially the light Yellow used in the 60's.:CAC

rpounds said:
All vettes are red or wish they were!!!!

I tried to paint one of the Vettes I owned Red, but for some odd reason, the paint wouldn't stick! So, I went back to the original color of blue. Maybe the car didn't like red?????;shrug

Ok......Ok..I'm just pulling everybody's leg. ;LOL Red is cool on vettes, especially the C-1 & C-2's :_rock But, I still like Yellow ;worship Keep up the good work on this "forum"

:CAC Dave

I love maroon, specifically Mahogany Metallic, but I may not be entirely objective. Otherwise, blue. ;)

I like red or polo green in C4 but my brother has a 68 427 vert done in original corvette bronze that is sharp. A C2 in Nassau blue is best.

Vette Color

I have a Polo Green Machine ..its has a nice look to it and not to many around. :upthumbs

Color Me Conservative

Folks,

I've owned four Corvettes in my life and I always leaned towards the conservative colors. Heres the breakdown:

Purchased new - 1965 (Glenn Green) 396 Convertible.
Purchased new - 1967 (Silver Pearl) 427 Convertible.
Purchased new - 1977 (Black/Black) 350 T-Top.
Purchased new - 2001 (Quicksilver) 350 Convertible.

On the other hand I love the exotic colors like yellow and red. I'm just afraid that some morning, well after the purchase, I'll walk into the garage and say "why did I buy that color".

Vettes rule - Vettes in all colors
Remo
:cool

Yellow is my vote.

The only car that should be red is the Ferrari... :cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom