Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

colors

What is your favorite color

• Black

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • White

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Yellow

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Gold

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Maroon

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Silver

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Dark Gray

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Green

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something wrong with the red?
I did not vote red because there is not red option To vote!!!!!

(nice joke for people like me who likes red vettes )

For me:

1.- RED
2.- Yellow
3.- Blue

Pearl White. Thats the current color. Depending on the out come of my nose repair, if it needs an entire repaint, its going to be black, yellow or orange.

I don't have a favorite color, they all look great.

BLACK IS THE BEST FOR ME.

:r Black has to be the best color for me. Iv'e got the black paint job, black leather seats, and of course the very first thing I had to do was get limo black window tint on all the windows. I also installed those gloss black reaer license plate louvers, and tail lamp louvers.
Dont pull out the guns on me for this, but who in their right mind would want yellow? Yellow is a color for cars like a station wagon, or amc pacer. Cant ever picture myself riding a yellow car. Silver is a good color, and so is dark blue. white is also an ok color but the worst color has to be red and yellow. I also could never picture myself walking down the street wearing yellow pants or red pants. They are just not cool colors.

I think Classic White is the Color because what did the 1953 Corvettes come in only White but I am also liking Marine Blue, Red which my vette was until it start to scale off only within the year I bought it and Silver pearl would be my choices 1968 to 1980. 1963 to 1967 would be the Dark Green, Silver or White... But again it is a personal choice we all have and I try to stay with the way it came from the factory... for the most part...

vettered91 said:
Something wrong with the red?
I did not vote red because there is not red option To vote!!!!!

(nice joke for people like me who likes red vettes )

For me:

1.- RED
2.- Yellow
3.- Blue

Yeah, they left all of us "reds" hanging. Guess we are suppose to cast our vote in the other category.

RED!!!

prince summed it up best "little red corvette " I always think of red being a Vettes color :) But i like my silver bullet too...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom