Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

cooling fan's fuses-92

Cooling fan's fuses

Not sure of a '92 of course but my '85 and '86 has the fuse in the fuse box on the passenger's side of the dash. Don't know why they would have moved it..............

The fan relay is located in the engine compartment driver side mounted to the back part of the wheel well right in front of the brake master cylinder. :beer

Again, not sure if this pertains to a '92 but there may be more then one relay. I also have one (on both the '85 and the '86) that is mounted behind the battery. Pretty hard to reach and I don't remember which relay controls which fan. But if you have two fans you probably have two relays........

Hello Swedvette

Looks like you have the answer to your question.

Perhaps you could help me.
Vasteras "The Big Meet" Have you been? Is it worth the trip? What can be expected this year?
One things for sure and thats everyone enjoys a good :drink !!

Steve

on your 92 there are 2 relays on the Left side of the Radiator shroud, one for each fan. They connect to both a fuse and a fusible link for power. My guess is the fans share a fuse with other components. if you have a Helms manual it will state this and show a wiring diagram for both fans

thaks all for the info's

problem solved had to change the fan

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom