Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette C5R for sale

yeah as far as i know its the same transmission as Pratt Miller used when they ran it...not sure though....
Is it a full 'human-operated' manual? Are they really clutching and shifting that fast? I mean, it almost seems impossible to manually do it with the quickness that you hear in the video. 'Course, they are professionals... :)

well...i think from what i saw at the GLPK shop, its actually been upgraded with a sequential...atleast for GLPK's car...not sure about the SRT 2002 model C5R'S...?

could u tell in the video?

well...i think from what i saw at the GLPK shop, its actually been upgraded with a sequential...atleast for GLPK's car...not sure about the SRT 2002 model C5R'S...?

could u tell in the video?
Could I tell "what"? in the video? You mean did I see the shifter? No, the camera was fixed, pointing out the windshield from passenger side.

no....i was referring to the speed of them shifting through the gears....the 2004 GLPK C5R seems to shift a bit faster than the 02' C5R...but barely....thats all...unfortunately we couldnt see the actual shifter...too bad their banning the C5R'S from the Belcar series for 2007....goodbye Belcar hello FFSA....should be fun to watch the FFSA on tv now that theres some "fresh meat"....

interesting....it seems like the C6R is now for sale as well.....looks like Mr Hezemans needs money for both new cars....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom