Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette raffle for charity.

wrc3

Corvette
1976 L-48
Hey I am posting this for a friend of mine. You may know the name Carine McCandless from the movie and book "Into the Wild". Well she has started a charity called Promise Places and the guys from dream restorations were nice enough to donate a fully restorted 1975 for her to raffle. 100% of the proceeds go to charity. If you are interested check out the details here. Promise Places » Enter the Corvette Sweepstakes!

Thanks for looking.

Bill C.

sounds like a worthy cause. did i miss the information about the raffle - like when is the drawing and how many tickets will be sold. didn't see it in the thread or the link. good luck!

The drawing is going to be done in the spring. Evidently the car is still being built. The maximum number of tickets that will be sold will be 1000. As soon as I have a more definite date I will post it.

The drawing is going to be done in the spring. Evidently the car is still being built. The maximum number of tickets that will be sold will be 1000. As soon as I have a more definite date I will post it.
is there a age limit and how much are the tickets:happyanim:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom