Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette stolen after owner posts ad on Craigslist

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Corvette stolen after owner posts ad on Craigslist

By Jason Aubry, ABC 57 News
Story Created: May 9, 2013 at 5:08 PM EDT
Story Updated: May 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM EDT

<script src="http://player.bimvid.com/v2/vps/wbnd/b6c31dc4e9423bec2fbabd94063385636b768735/ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hYmM1Ny5jb20vbmV3cy9sb2NhbC9Db3J2ZXR0ZS1zdG9sZW4tYWZ0ZXItb3duZXItcG9zdHMtYWQtb24tQ3JhaWdzbGlzdC0yMDY4Mjg1NzEuaHRtbA"></script>
1368135401-still.jpg

view on site

NAPPANEE, Ind. --A Corvette owner who wanted to put a new top on his beloved car turned to Craigslist for help. He found someone to help – and that was the last time he saw his car.

For Mike Stull, it was a match made in heaven.

"Love convertibles, and a Corvette; I love Corvettes,” said Stull.

He won the Corvette three years ago at a charity event at the urging of his wife.

"She kept nudging me; saying, 'Bid higher, bid higher, bid higher,'" said Stull.

Earlier this year, the car needed a little maintenance, so he went to Craigslist looking to save some money.

"I put an ad on Craigslist saying, 'Does anyone know how to put a top on?' and a guy contacted me and says, ‘I've done it before, I used to work in a top place,' So he said he could do it,” said Stull.

That was the last time Stull saw the car.

Full Story: Corvette stolen after owner posts ad on Craigslist | ABC57 | South Bend IN News, Weather and Sports | Local News

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom