Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Z07 Spied

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Latest Z07 spy pics - note the cut through on the hood and the engine cover.

ss2.jpg

ss1.jpg

attachment.php
The first picture is so blurry, the supercharger could just as easily be one of my wife's covered cake pans. :D

Oh well, at least it's a "blue" Blue Devil.

Those photos must have been taken on the run. :L

I'm really looking forward to this release.:upthumbs

I'm on a waiting list for this one - excited to see them top the current Z06 - it's a fantastic car that I have enjoyed owning and driving. Will likely be selling it this year at Carlisle.

I"m not ever going to drop 100 grand on this new blue devil but hot dam that car if thats what it ends up being...HOLLY CRAP! WOW!

Thanks for the photos.

JB

I like the rims. Kinda remind me of the Callaway Dymags(?).

The shaker hood returns. I like it.

Tom

Is that a cutout, or is it covered with glass? The pics are blurry, but it looks like there is a glare in the cutout on the left bottom part of it like it is clear...

I looks like there is a tinted fairing over the front part of the opening. I'd like to see some clear photos.

Corvette Z07?

ss2.jpg

ss1.jpg

I'm ashamed of you! You should remember that a Z07 was a somewhat rare handling option for C4 Corvettes in the early to mid 90's. My friend has a '92 coupe so equipped.

I can't see the Z07/Blue Devil or SS coming out with a shaker hood. What's the point? If it's supercharged, like it's been rumored, there will be no need for a shaker unless GM just wants to showcase it. The photos are so blurry that it's hard to tell if it's the "new one" or if someone with a C6 just left their school books on top of the intake.

is that the new crossfire injection everyone is talking about?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom