Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Craig Parliament (bossvette) Killed Sunday

Dad

Corvette
15Gray/8sp 72Blk/Blk4Spd 64Red/Red/Wht4spd
Craig was one of the four that put together the first cruisefest in Auburn In. 2004.

He was hit while stopped on his Harley at a light behind another car about 9:00 Sunday morning. Another driver failed to stop and pushed him into the car in front of him, he died on the scene. His passenger was transported to the hospital for treatment.

Being a tool and die maker by trade he loved his machines, bikes, trucks, and when I met him he had 3 Corvettes. Life had truned troubling for him in the past few years and he had very few posts on here while disposing of all of his Corvettes.

It has been a few months since the 4 of us have had lunch together but even with his troubles he always left you with a positive feeling.

R.I.P Craig.

Motorcyclist killed in 3-vehicle Williams County crash : News : NorthwestOhio.com

Another good one gone.

I am stunned..

I had the pleasure to meet Craig (Sr. to me) at Auburn Cruisefest. What a great guy.

R.I.P. Sr.

-Stefan

Craig was really into his motorcycles over the last few years. I followed his build on facebook and he would talk about them when we got together. The last time the four of us had lunch he had another Corvette. He will be missed.

Rest in peace my friend.

Craig, Cliff and David

008.jpg

So sad. I remember meeting him at our CruiseFest in Auburn. :(

:hb:hb:hb

Rest in Peace my Friend!

attachment.php

attachment.php

I also have good memories of Craig. He was a blast in Auburn and if I recall correctly he even hand made the Road Warrior trophy that GerryLP took home.

Rest easy bossvette........

Craig Sr hosted a gang of us on our way to Cruisefest in Bowling Green. Such a great guy. :cry

Mac

Craig had a heart of Gold and the stature of a puppy dog... very nice man... RIP Craig

Bud

This just stinks, another good guy gone. Craig was a very friendly guy. I knew things hadn't been going well for him and he had to sell his Corvettes.

RIP Craig

Craig Sr hosted a gang of us on our way to Cruisefest in Bowling Green. Such a great guy. :cry

Mac

That was a dark and rainy day and as we waited for you folks to arrive I got a call that my mother had passed away. I had to leave just after you all arrived in a downpour. Craig as always never batted an eye, he picked up all the awards that I had made up for the Cruisefest and took over for me. Not only that he brought me all the goodies that were handed out at the event.

He would work with you on anything and not butt in with how he thought it should be done. We reloaded shot shells and some .44 magnums one rain soaked day and I think I can still smell his cigar at my reloading bench. He would step over to the side and have a few draws on it and then put it out in an old 45/70 brass case I had down there.

It's coming up on 10 years since these pictures were taken… I'm feeling a bit old just now…

Mac

I remember Craig with a smile on my face. When I first met him was through CAC, and then finally in person at Auburn, IN's Cruisefest. My first impression of him was that he conducted himself as a factory or blucollar worker from Detroit. I didn't realized that he had served 30 years at GM. Well, fondly, that explains a lot.

I remember looking at his Vette at the Auburn-Inn, and I liked the ruggedness he had built into the car, but as I got behind the Vette, I noticed that he had added an artist's rendition of a molded set of bull's testicles (not sure if plastic or metal or rubber; I really did not want to handle them :) ) to his Vette and they were painted in blue color. He looks at me and grin's,"She hauls ass". "She" has balls"!!! Ha,ha,ha.

That is another character quality I remember of him. He cracked jokes and he came across genuine. Nothing was groomed, edited, revised, or withheld for that matter. :D

i do have the honor of holding the first road warrior awarded in Cruisefest. And to make it extra special, Craig made it, and I still display it. I also remember his wife being very personable.

Sorry to see you leave so soon, Craig. Maybe we'll cross paths again. God speed to you and peace to your family.

Last edited:
Had not seen Craig in person in years.

I will never forget him.

A genuine "Good Guy"!

RIP my friend............

:w

saw Craig at a couple of corvettes at Carlisle the 1st few years we went...
sorry to hear of his passing....:cry
RIP Craig

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom