Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cruise Fest Festivities Have Begun

I can't really say anything else that Bud and Gerry haven't already. Rosie and I were simply blown away by the hospitality shown us by every person at Mid America Motorworks. From the person at the sales desk, to the people running things behind the scenes, to Mike Yager himself. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Bud is right about Mike, there is no one that I know that has a greater passion for Corvettes than Mike. He was everywhere making certain that all attendees were having a good time and trying to check in on all the different activities.

Lori.....what can I say, other than what a tireless host. I cannot even comprehend the time she put in to make this work, and to make sure everything came off as planned. Thank you Lori.

For those of you who couldn't or didn't make it to this years CruiseFest, all I can say is you really missed the boat...big time.

fest 2010

What a great time was had by all, Mary ann and i got back to st. lou. at 12:30 Sun. hope this finds all returned home safe and sound, those not quite there yet also. Mike and Laurie yeager are really special people, and so is Lori, Mikes right hand person, we know there a lot of people at MAM that help make it great for the cacers that made it to Effingham this year. Hope we can go there next year again and have a heavy turnout.

:w Looks like everyone had a grand time! Sorry we couldn't make it this year. Gerry, thanks for the running commentary. This thread only needs three things now ;help:
1. Pictures!
2. Pictures!
3. Pictures!

Everyone have a safe trip home! :thumb

P.S. Yoda, you have a PM!

Stew

I hit the road around 1:30 pm, and I got as far as Springfield, Mo. I fueled Gail and check on her vital fluids. I even wiped her down with that cleaning system bottle I won as door prize. She's looking good really good and ready to go. :upthumbs

GerryLP :cool

Fest 2010

The thread before shows the home of our host mike and laurie yeager. top pics is back of home showing pool shaped like a bow tie, the next is from home side to the orther side of pool, like a boat house. Third is my lovely wife and our callaway. more to come.

A few more from the luch at Mike and Laurie's house.

Cruisefest2010058.jpg

Cruisefest2010056.jpg

Cruisefest2010054.jpg

Cruisefest2010052.jpg

Cruisefest2010047.jpg

2010 fest pics

Here are more pics of the 2010 fest.

2010 fest pics ( friends and toys)

#1=tom and rosie(tom01), Scotty (5jnutz), Lori and billyz06 callaway, Gregory (lt4man), Bill (bills81), Barrett and Bryon Benson,(red vette), Bud (yoda), John and Linda. Hope they are in the right order.....................................Billy

Some more pics

Here are some more pics of people and there vettes.

pics

#1,Friend from southern state, Wish i could remember his name. #2, Laurie going to play tennis sun. morning, #3, Toms seat covers. #4, Nice couple, Can't remember there name eather. #5, Gerry LP. #6, Kenny Yeagers neat 1958, #7, Mikes love bug.........................................Billy

Billy draws a blank

If the people that there names got by me, please send in a thread so Cac ers will know you and your ride......................Thanks...................Billy ;)

If the people that there names got by me, please send in a thread so Cac ers will know you and your ride......................Thanks...................Billy ;)

Billy, That couple was Don and Jill (I think that was her name) Baumis from Indiana. They had a really nice 96 LT1.

I can't add anything that hasn't already been said except THANK YOU!!!!!
This is one trip I will definitely make again!!! It was an absolutely fabulous time!!!

I got home about 11:00 EDT today.1994 mile trip!!!What a BLAST!!!!
It was a blast being at MAM!!!Had great time and was finally able to meet Bud and His lovely Wife,Nancy as well as GerryLP,as well as other new friends.It was great seeing everybody again and hope to do it again next year!!!

Billy....thank you for posting our picture of Jill and myself, we had wonderful time finally meeting everyone and we're counting down the days for next years cruiseFest!!!!:thumb

Billy, That couple was Don and Lisa (I think that was her name) Baumis from Indiana. They had a really nice 96 LT1.

Thank you to Rob, Andre, Bud and Paul for kindly allowing me to do a brief video with them over the weekend. These guys are great! :upthumbs

Rob: YouTube - Cruisefest 2010_Rob.MOV

Andre: YouTube - Cruisefest 2010_Andre.MOV

Bud: YouTube - Cruisefest 2010_Bud.MOV

Paul: YouTube - Cruisefest 2010_Paul.MOV

Deb,

That is great idea!!! You are awesome!!! Thanks again. :upthumbs

And to the rest of our membership...save your,"I wish I had gone", wishes. Right now, make a comitment to attend next year. :thumb

A 1/100 of a second snap shot of a picture does not carry the impact of being there. You really owe it to yourself to attend next year. Send an email to your boss and tell them that you will be taking some time off in the second week of June next year. Let's make this happen :) :D What do you think? ;shrug

GerryLP :cool
p.s. By the way, I stopped for the night at Shamrock, TX. Gaile overheated today while passing by Chandler, OK. I went to O'Reilly and got an 18 PSI radiator cap, 50/50 anti-freeze, and I got her going again. Also, the downpoour of rain did slow me down quite a bit. It was already 6PM when I arrived at Shamrock.

I also went stopped by a Route 66 Museum in Clinton, OK. I am on vacation! :upthumbs

You don't know what you missed out on

Those who didn't make the time to attend CruseFest 2010 will never know what they missed out on. MAM spoiled us rotten. You should all be green with envy. :D

Deb,
p.s. By the way, I stopped for the night at Shamrock, TX. Gaile overheated today while passing by Chandler, OK. I went to O'Reilly and got an 18 PSI radiator cap, 50/50 anti-freeze, and I got her going again. Also, the downpoour of rain did slow me down quite a bit. It was already 6PM when I arrived at Shamrock.
Sorry to hear about the trouble on the road. Hope the rest of your trip goes well.
Sure was good to see you again. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom