Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CruiseFest 2010 Registration/I'm Going List

Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster
Hey Gang - Please let me know if there is a posted list of participants for the 2010 CruiseFest.

If there isn't, please tag your name to this thread so I'll know who's going. :w

Kerri & I will be passing thru Friday morning on our way home from FWA. :cool

:lou
L8TR - D

I'll be arriving Friday morning too. I can't say exactly what time. That depends on how early I can drag my :booty out of bed and get going. I won't be bringing the '81. The tires are too old even though they look like new yet. It's just not worth blowing off a fender at interstate speeds.

Tom

Dwayne: I'll be there 6 pm Friday evening. Can't get out of Memphis before 1 pm.

Leaving here about noon tomorrow, stop in KC tomorrow night. Then I'll get around Thursday morning, meet up with Barrett and head east pick up Billy, Bud and Gerry east of St. Louis and hopefully pull into Effingham sometime late afternoon (3-4pm).

I'll be leaving Thursday morning and should pull into town around 3-4pm

Maybe I can get a good updated avatar picture this cruise fest.

LT4man will be blowin' out of the Windy City after rush hour Thursday. That is about 10am CDT.

Should be in Effingham between 2 & 3 pm.

Lookin' forward to seeing everyone! :thumb

SAVE the WAVE!

We'll be attending this year's events...really looking forward to meeting everyone. We'll be departing Thursday late morning arriving 3pm time frame.

I'm leaving shortly, this am,expecting to arrive early to mid pm Thurs!!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom