Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CruiseFest Weather... it's a given..

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
Someday...SOMEDAY...I'm going to get me an umbrella with "CAC CruiseFest" embroidered on it.

Maybe I'm the cause? I'd never been to a FunFest before last year. What happens? Monsoon!
Coincidence that I've also been at every CruiseFest??? :ugh

Maybe we'll miss the rough stuff....at Colorado Springs, remember, we had that tornado....which for COS that is really odd.

cruisefest weather

Yes weather has been a little bit of a problem, but lets be positive. We may be bringing the pace car and the callaway so we do not want to clean two of them. Seeing that Mary ann is the car cleaner upper, don't tell her i said that, i will have to stand on the motel bible and say i sure didn't say any thing like that. Barrett, Tom, Bud, and any one else. Have not herd any thing from the two scott's from Ill. hope they are going. Will see you guys at the rest stop at about 1:00pm thursday, unless i hear different.............................Billy and Mary Ann;););););););););)

My first CF was in Colorado Springs, rain and tornado. My second CF was in Cleveland, heavy rain. My first Non CF in Bowling Green in 09, cold and rain. So, as Bud says, everything is normal for our CF. BTW, I hope I don't have to put the top up during the partly cloudy days to stay dry.
Barrett

Last year the Cruisefestivus for the Restofus in BG had great weather.:upthumbs

Last year the Cruisefestivus for the Restofus in BG had great weather.:upthumbs
I don't remember any rain last year either!!!!
I do remember it POURED as in it was coming down in buckets,on the way back from Pro team after Greg locked his keys in his vette!!!!!:boogie

Yea, it was coming down Bill. And there we were shaking the tail end of his car trying to wake up his remote.;LOL

Yea, it was coming down Bill. And there we were shaking the tail end of his car trying to wake up his remote.;LOL
the only thing waking up was our wet butts!!!!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

I don't remember any rain last year either!!!!
I do remember it POURED as in it was coming down in buckets,on the way back from Pro team after Greg locked his keys in his vette!!!!!:boogie

Hey Greg, and you thought you had lived this down!!! :L;LOL

Well definitely, the weather should not be influencing the whether anyone should attend Cruise Fest ( sorry, I could not help myself). We have endured some very fun times, and fortunately, the weather didn't cause bad damage such as the one seeing recently in the Mecum auction (I think) in January down the road from the Barrett-Jackson.

Can't wait guys!!!!! :beer:upthumbs:eek:hnoes:thumb

The weather can merely add to the fun or highlight of the events!!!!!

Wednesday's comin baby!!!!!:upthumbs:upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom