Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CTTC tires?

kingforward

hi all.

I have two CTTC with dymags that have the original tires which need replaced.
Any suggestions on the best replacement tires and where to buy them?

thanks

T

TurboLuigi

Most everyone here probably uses tirerack.com though recommendations on tires will vary. I tend to like the design of the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS and will probably get a pair soon.

-Luigi
:cool

*89x2*

hi all.

I have two CTTC with dymags that have the original tires which need replaced.
Any suggestions on the best replacement tires and where to buy them?

thanks

Hello - Here is a thread from 2004+ w/ discussion on tire choices for our cars. It is pretty comprehensive.

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53966&highlight=tires

As a result, I went with the BFGoodrich Comp TA KDW tire and ordered them from the "Tire Rack"and they were shipped to me in a couple days. I paid $145/per tire which I thought was a GREAT deal for a performance oriented tire that would not see many miles a year. :cool

Had I spend $300/tire, it really would have been a waste, even if the tire was a (marginally) better tire, the money spent (unless I "tracked the car, which I am not) woud have been wasteful.

Looks like the BFGoodrich KDW is now $166/per tire - still a good deal IMO, for something performance oriented, and keeps the car off the ground :cool

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compa...rating=W&speed_rating=Y&RunFlat=All&x=94&y=11

Corvette
1989 Callaway Twin Turbo Aerobody Coupe
I have the Goodyear gsd3 f1 supercar they handle great. I also have a set of bfg Kds to put on a set of dymags when I get around to it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom