Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CTTC tires?

kingforward

hi all.

I have two CTTC with dymags that have the original tires which need replaced.
Any suggestions on the best replacement tires and where to buy them?

thanks

Most everyone here probably uses tirerack.com though recommendations on tires will vary. I tend to like the design of the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS and will probably get a pair soon.

-Luigi
:cool

hi all.

I have two CTTC with dymags that have the original tires which need replaced.
Any suggestions on the best replacement tires and where to buy them?

thanks

Hello - Here is a thread from 2004+ w/ discussion on tire choices for our cars. It is pretty comprehensive.

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53966&highlight=tires

As a result, I went with the BFGoodrich Comp TA KDW tire and ordered them from the "Tire Rack"and they were shipped to me in a couple days. I paid $145/per tire which I thought was a GREAT deal for a performance oriented tire that would not see many miles a year. :cool

Had I spend $300/tire, it really would have been a waste, even if the tire was a (marginally) better tire, the money spent (unless I "tracked the car, which I am not) woud have been wasteful.

Looks like the BFGoodrich KDW is now $166/per tire - still a good deal IMO, for something performance oriented, and keeps the car off the ground :cool

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compa...rating=W&speed_rating=Y&RunFlat=All&x=94&y=11

I have the Goodyear gsd3 f1 supercar they handle great. I also have a set of bfg Kds to put on a set of dymags when I get around to it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom