Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cup Holder Mod

Blue89

Corvette
1989 Red Drop Top
Well, I've searched for a thread on this subject but came up with nil, probably missed it somewhere, everything else is covered it seems but has anyone tried to modify their cup holder with something or another to hold a decent size cup without spilling it and freezing/burning your privates?? I sure like my "Big Gulp" but have no place to put it while I'm drag racin' the cops, ha, ha, just kidding about the cops. How about some input, thanks. :upthumbs :w

Well, I've searched for a thread on this subject but came up with nil, probably missed it somewhere, everything else is covered it seems but has anyone tried to modify their cup holder with something or another to hold a decent size cup without spilling it and freezing/burning your privates?? I sure like my "Big Gulp" but have no place to put it while I'm drag racin' the cops, ha, ha, just kidding about the cops. How about some input, thanks. :upthumbs :w

Check this out.....Its for automatic only though....

Corvette Drink Holder, 1984-1996

Here is the page with all of them...

http://www.ecklers.com/search.asp?action=freeSearch&free_text=cup holder&searchHistory=

Thanks guys and gals, I appreciate it. Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays........:upthumbs :w

I have tried them all. One big problem is if you have a 6 spd you have to move the cub anytime you want to go in reverse. I like to travel with a double gulp. My best solution is to put the cup between myself and the door. Actually works well. Hoever if anyone has a creative solution Im listen. I find that we the drivers of these fine American Sports car come up with the greatest solutions to problems.

God Bless All

Chris

I must really be getting old. I remember when the option list for a Corvette included 6 engine choices, 4 transmissions and about 5 rear axle ratios. A cup holder was a place to hang an athletic support. :D

Big gulps, double gulps!!!! Thats alot of sugar, now we know why there is some many liver and kidney patients and diabetics:ugh

All those new hippie cars have water bottle holders that keep your water cold:thumb Would there be an aption for the C4 to be modded to keep you water bottles cold?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom