Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Daily Drivers

all day...every day. The SAAB and 4-runner sits or the wife's driving them. I, too, waited far too long to get a vette to leave it parked. My 95's got nearly 100K on it....but it looks brand new. Lots of smiles, waves, and some serious drooling from the male populace! Plan on driving this one for the rest of the year and then selling it....get me another one and start all over!

I purchased my 94 vette to drive, not to just keep polished and under a cover for something to drool over. It takes more effort to keep it gleaming but it gives back with its performance.

Tony M
Atlanta Ga.
94 White coupe

Mine goes to work with me on dry days...problem is it's only a couple of miles to work. So, first it's West on Seawall Blvd. then East on Seawall Blvd. before heading for the lot. The combination of the ride and the view of the Gulf of Mexico makes life a little more enjoyable every time.

Goes to work everyday. 30mi round trip. Sees less miles on the weekend. I bought the car to drive not sit in a garage looking cute. I understand what Rich is saying about hating to put miles on it. Even worse is the highway driving and all the little nicks and scartches. I got over that part already. It's either garage queen that looks awesome but has little pleasure (cause it never moves). Or, some road wear, high miles, and high smiles :)

I opted for the high miles and smiles. I do like Hondo said. It makes actually going to work that much better and some days I forget to get off at that exit and just keep going :L

Graham

Daily driver about 8 miles to work and back every day.

I had a junker for awhile, but it finally hit me, Hello! I have a Corvette! I always new that if I didn't drive the Corvette, I'd end up at a traffic light next to a Porsche, Mustang, some rice turbo'd car, or something very, very tempting.

I can see if it is a bad snow storm or something, but the best part of owning the Corvette is driving the Corvette.

What fun is the car sitting in the garage?

John

Up here in Vancouver, I drive it pretty much every day, but it's a only a five mile round trip to work and back... :eyerole Sometimes I worry about that as it never really warms up.

If the weather is REALLY lousy to drive baby, :cry (like the occasional snowfall), I'll take the Blazer. But even that is mostly just because there's no end of morons that refuse to take road conditions into account :r

I drive mine 48 miles a day, 6 days a week. Wouldn't have it any other way. In Vegas, Its a crime not to be out with your top down.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom