Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Delco shock options?

mcditalia

Corvette
1966 convertible, 327 L79
First i'd like to say i did search the forums for an answer and i couldn't find one, but seems like such a common question.

Is there anyone that rebuilds original delco shocks? I know there are many aftermarket options, bilstein, kyb, monroe.....replacement delco..etc. So far i really couldn't find a lot of original rebuilt shocks and the ones i did were ridiculously priced. What kind of solutions/resources have people been using if sticking to ncrs standards?
:beer

well, be prepared to pay the ridiculous prices for NOS and/or restored shocks, or you get the "current" off-shore Delcos, remove the stickers, etc. and take the hit for originality - of course this all if you are having the car NCRS-judged; if you are not having the car judged go with what floats your boat

Shock rebuilding

Call me 913 268 5314 or email dpatch1@kc.rr.com

First i'd like to say i did search the forums for an answer and i couldn't find one, but seems like such a common question.

Is there anyone that rebuilds original delco shocks? I know there are many aftermarket options, bilstein, kyb, monroe.....replacement delco..etc. So far i really couldn't find a lot of original rebuilt shocks and the ones i did were ridiculously priced. What kind of solutions/resources have people been using if sticking to ncrs standards?
:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom