Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: DIC Brightness

M

Marjoc6

Can the brightness of the DIC be adjusted and how to do it ?
Nothing I read in the manual gave me an answer.

Can't address the 2007 specifically, but on my 2009 it's controlled by the Instrument Panel Brightness knob on the lower left side of the dash.

Can't address the 2007 specifically, but on my 2009 it's controlled by the Instrument Panel Brightness knob on the lower left side of the dash.
Make sure you don't inadvertantly push that button or your rearview mirror lights will stay on thus draining your battery!

Thanks for the info. Something must be wrong with the switch or the light source in the DIC. The other lights in the panel, etc. do change when the switch is rotated.

Can the brightness of the DIC be adjusted and how to do it ?
Nothing I read in the manual gave me an answer.
On the lower left of the instrument cluster there are two buttons, one for brightness up, the other one for brightness down and to switch off the HUD, they are under the buttons to move the HUD up and down.

Fred

On my '07, the HUD brightness can be adjusted per above instructions. The instrument lights can be adjusted per above instructions.

The DIC cannot be adjusted in brightness.

On my '07, the HUD brightness can be adjusted per above instructions. The instrument lights can be adjusted per above instructions.

The DIC cannot be adjusted in brightness.
You are absolutely right, I read it wrong, my instructions are for the HUD not the DIC. (can't blame me I'm Dutch.... :chuckle)

On the great CAC forum, we each contribute and we all gain. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom