Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

DocRebuild's 1974 OOSOEZ Wiring Guides

eoseitz

Corvette
1974 Stingray L82
Does anybody know of another company that sells color wiring diagrams. I'm not the greatest at reading schematics and these seem so simple to follow. I've tried to purchase these twice now. The company refuses to sell it to me because I don't have a stock engine. On the first cancelation they said I could only pay with cash or money order. This seemed shady so I put in another order with my credit card that has fraud protection and left out it having a replacement engine. They canceled again. I told them I was aware they couldn't guarentee acuracy and they still refuse.
:mad

I really need one of these wiring posters. If anyone has one they want to sell or knows another company that makes them, it would be greatly appreciated.

wow. I asked the business if he know of any other companies selling the diagrams since he refused to sell them to me. He banned me from the site. lol. This is the worst interaction I've ever had with a automotive business. Not professional at all.

You must have PO'ed the Doc in a big way. Do Google and you'll find links to wiring diagrams. If memory serves, there is a wiring diagram in the 74 assembly instruction manual (AIM) but it is not in color.

:)

FWIW,Doc rebuild is located in Bridgeport,CT..which in relation to NYC is relatively close..
He can,to say the least be a little crass...and can be difficult to deal with...
you might want to check with the major corvette vendors(corvette central,corvette America,or Lectric Limited)
they will probably have the laminated diagrams,I don't know if they are in color but they are big enough to follow along...
Good Luck!!!!

Thanks for everybody's help. I ended up finding one from classic car wiring on ebay. They claim it takes in the engine bay, headlights, dash and rear of the car. It's all in color and laminated. A hair smaller than the one's from DocRebuild's, but a fraction of the price for all the diagrams. I should receive it in a few days. I'll let everyone know the quality of it.

I am sure it will not be as detailed as the Docs. His shows a picture of electrical item the wire connects to. I have both and only use the one I bought from the Doc,much easier to understand for a electrical air head like me. Never had a problem with the Doc and I believe he has some of the best replacement parts.

It's not that I don't want to buy one of his Chuck. He won't let me. :rotfl Maybe I'll order it from a different address a few weeks from now. Bad thing is I still have to use the same credit card, so I'll be using my real name. lol.

Did you order on line or by phone? I would try the phone untill a female answers. She has always been very easy to deal with.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom