Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Don Olson Wiring Diagram - 1967

paul67

Corvette
1974 convertible
I received mine today from Don for my 1967. A work of art worth framing. I may do so. I can't find the glove box lamp but that is a minor inconvenience. Thanks Don!

Don Olson Wiring Diagram - 1971

Well satisfied with the mine - was able to fine and correct a ground wire . Had
a number of other wiring problems that I could correct . It cut down my time
and I didn't have to use those words .

I guess the only other comment is that it does not seem to identify the fusible links such as at the horn relay and starter. I just replaced mine on the former. But basically I am just whining about a fine product.

I guess the only other comment is that it does not seem to identify the fusible links such as at the horn relay and starter. I just replaced mine on the former. But basically I am just whining about a fine product.

Paul - Look at the extreme upper right corner, and the glove box light is at the very top, labeled "inst. compt. lamp & sw.". The fusible links are shown at the starter as the "20 or." and "14 brn", and at the horn relay and voltage regulator as "20 or.".

:beer

OK John. My translation was instrument compartment lamp and switch. That could be more specific. I can see the fusible links now, although they are not identified as such. Still, a nice diagram.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom