Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Dont forget to wave!!!!!

naptownfireman

Corvette
1974 white, black interior
Who has had more fun waving at fellow corvette owners this summer than me??? My wife thinks im a "nerd" for doing it;LOL. She said who was that?? I said I dont know, but youre are always supposed to wave when you see another vette riding :D. Oh well, I like it anyway. I find myself doing it when im in my daily driver too. How about you?????

Lately I've hit a string of prudes with their heads stuck up their azzes .Or maybe they we're just ignoring me (that happens a lot :D)My parents ignored me for thirty years ,hell they didn't even know my name.

Oh ,good guys drive white .

Don't feel bad.
There are 3 types:
1. "new" owners who don't know the rules - we feel sorry for them.;shrug
2. The old standbys that always "save the wave".:w
3. "prudes with their heads stuck up their azzes":booty

I got a wave from a guy in a really nice black C6 Z06 this morning. We passed each other going opposite ways in an intersection. Usually, when I get a wave, the driver just raises a finger or 2 off the wheel. Not this guy, he was full on straight arm out the window with an actual wave.

I waived back of course, but I had my windows up and they are tinted, so I doubt he saw me. I actually felt kind of bad because after all that effort to wave at me, and I dont think he saw me. He probably drove by and thought I was stuck up cause I didnt wave back. :W

:w Jason

When I'm in my "non-vette" I just give vettes a thumbs :upthumbsup but always give a wave when I'm in my vette.:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom