Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Doubled the miles just driving home

Nigel80031

Corvette
1995 Torch Red ZR-1, # 398
Finally got my dream car last week and did the 2 day drive home from Chicago to Denver. Got a great deal on a 'showroom condition' 1995 Torch Red ZR-1 that only had 841 miles on it before driving it home. Had to up the budget by 5k but this car is worth every bit of it and the wait.

It's No. 398 with the Dunn Heads and the only mods are a Borla Exhaust, Marc Haibeck Chip and Dana 4.10 Rear Gear that were installed this past August. Also at the same time, Haibeck did a complete ZR-1 check over and oil/fluids change from front to back. Seller also gave me the stock parts, some mobil 1 oil, 3 oil filters and 3 air filters to get me started.

Had a great time driving it home and did it without getting any tickets. Not bad for a shiny torch red corvette. It now has 1,850 miles on it. Look forward to adding more and lots of years of corvette ownership.

The seller also has a white '94 ZR-1 with 12K miles for sale that's in great condition and well maintained. He has 2 new foreign exotic cars coming in soon and needs to sell. Check the ZR1-Net for information.

SCHWEEET Nigel! congrads! :beer :beer :drink :upthumbs

that was a smart move on changing all the fluids around 1000 miles. this way if any metal flaking occured during break in she's flushed out now with new blood :D take some pics and post post post away for us average C-4 owners! :D

btw mind if i ask what the price was? and what the price is of the 94? if you don't want to reveal i understand :)

congrads and have lots of fun with her!

Congrats, neighbor! Send me an email sometime; maybe we can hook up and compare cars....

Sound's great. Enjoy every mile !!:beer

Wow, that's an awesome car! A ZR-1 with a 4.10? Man, you'll definitely be tearing up the pavement!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom