Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

DVD Nav Screen Protector - Blowout

B

BaileyMotorSports

We have an abundance of these protectors in stock and I will be blowing these out for under cost until this batch is sold out. If you are familiar with them, you will have noticed that they are usually listed for $10 a piece. They are now only $4 while supplies last.

Click here to view Nav Screen Protector

dvd_protector.jpg

This one of our newest innovations, the 2005 corvette DVD Nav Static cling Screen Protector.

Our High Quality High Static Cling Protector will be sure to stay on during high G turns and breath taking acceleration, while at the same time preventing scratch marks and dust scratches on your beautiful display. We’ve designed it to fit very tight into the opening; it also won’t fall down when opening the face to access the DVD/CD's. A must have for the true aficionado. These little protectors are only $10 and could same hundreds when comparing to saving that Navigation Screen!

I had the ones form Nu-Screen Worked well but the glair :cry was really bad. I've ordered some from you hope there better at this price don't think I can go wrong.:_rock

Jimailer said:
I had the ones form Nu-Screen Worked well but the glair :cry was really bad. I've ordered some from you hope there better at this price don't think I can go wrong.:_rock

Let me know, if it doesnt work out for you, I can either give you a refund or apply $10 to your next order with us.

Thanks!

Justin

Hi Well they got here yesterday and I installed one I'll give you the good and the bad. I think the glair is less than the Nu-Screen. But the Nu-Screen did not have glue on them so they were easy to remove and install also they fit the whole screen. Yours are apx 1\8 inch short of fitting the whole screen top to bottem. Also VERY hard to get all the air bubbles out even putting it on with a stiff card to smooth it:eyerole . Also how do you install it with out getting a finger print on it?:mad you have to hold it to install it and the glue picks up your finger print. Should you need to remove it and reinstall you'll mess up the corner trying to get hold of it to remove it, another finger print!!
So is it any good I'd give it a SO-SO:W will protect the screen but has problem of it's own.:crazy

Hi Well they got here yesterday and I installed one I'll give you the good and the bad. I think the glair is less than the Nu-Screen. But the Nu-Screen did not have glue on them so they were easy to remove and install also they fit the whole screen. Yours are apx 1\8 inch short of fitting the whole screen top to bottem. Also VERY hard to get all the air bubbles out even putting it on with a stiff card to smooth it:eyerole . Also how do you install it with out getting a finger print on it?:mad you have to hold it to install it and the glue picks up your finger print. Should you need to remove it and reinstall you'll mess up the corner trying to get hold of it to remove it, another finger print!!
So is it any good I'd give it a SO-SO:W will protect the screen but has problem of it's own.:crazy

This is good information. I would advise the rest of the people who have ordered these to install them with some gloves. I imagine latex gloves would work well for this. Heck, maybe just put some tape over the fingers you're using to install.:L

With that said, Jimailer, let me know how this works out for you. If you find that you can not get rid of the finger prints, I will be happy to send you a new screen free of charge. With this known, I will include some installation tips along with these screens from here on out.

Best Regards,
Justin

Hi Again
If you would send me another one with your tips I'd really like to try to install it without the finger prints.:D I think the tape idea sounds good.:upthumbs As for gloves I don't think that will work well, they will stick to the glue side as you hold it and make things that much harder.:W Thanks for your help
Jimailer

Hi Again
If you would send me another one with your tips I'd really like to try to install it without the finger prints.:D I think the tape idea sounds good.:upthumbs As for gloves I don't think that will work well, they will stick to the glue side as you hold it and make things that much harder.:W Thanks for your help
Jimailer

Sounds good. Do me a favor and shoot me an email!

justin@baileymotorsports.com

I was disappointed after receiving the screen protector. It is not the same size as the screen. The glare and the bubbles were annoying. I would rather live with fingerprints and scratches.
Rob

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom