Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

EBCM problem solved

Corvsinis

A few months ago I was driving me crazy because they do not know what to do with the ABS module my Corvette 2002, and a member, through a Spanish forum he recommended me a company in USA that was dedicated to repair these modules and also to give a guarantee repair of five years. The issue is that I tried this company and I can only rave about it. Both the service constantly received by email as fast in shipping, repair, return, and in the packaging of the piece to give it back, it seems like a new piece. undoubtedly Modulemaster in Moscow, USA, has given me great joy and I have relieved the stress accumulated because of the multiple failures of my car. In Spain the ABS module is priced at € 4200! and there is no one specializing in repair, so if it fails, you have to change it, paying a crazy price. The highly recommend.
Modulemaster thanks for everything.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Very good but---

What code(s) did you have and what did they do to fix it?

Mr. Sam

81efc133b4c07219f8c3efe42dcde366.jpg
C1214HC

I had them repair the instrument cluster in my motorhome. They did a fantastic job with that as well. I wouldn't hesitate to use them for electronics repairs.

They are fast and serious. Also contact through e-mail was very fluid. I informed all the time when they reached the module, they began to repair it, when ended its repair, when I sent it. Also after they have been concerned about whether the shipment arrived me well and if working properly after installation.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom