Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FOR SALE ****C5 EBCM V Code for 1998-2000 models with JL4 active handling option *****

zr1case

Corvette
2000 Coupe Sebring Silver
FOR SALE--C5 ABS/EBCM Module V Code for 1998-2000 models with JL4 active handling

I have a fully functional ebcm for your 1998-2000 C5 with JL4 active suspension. I got VERY lucky and found another working unit on Craigslist, it is on my C5 now. The ebcm I am selling has been on the car since April 2012. I put the unit through multiple braking, standing starts and hard cornering last Sunday. All 3 functions work 100%. No codes and no warning lights. This is the real deal.

This ebcm is listed on Ebay for $1500.00 obo. Go take a look. A search for "corvette abs module" will bring it up. As you know these units are really hard to find. If you go through Ebay to buy, this item is covered under their "protection plan" and well as my own warranty that this unit works. Give yourself a Xmas present and get your Vette back as it should be!

FYI you can easily trade out just the electronics in these untis. You do not have to replace the actual valve assembly. I am selling both units together. A couple of the bolts/screws are tough to get to, so for $50 my mechanic did the exchange for me. It took about 30 minutes.*******SOLD******SOLD******SOLD******SOLD*******

Attachments

• EBCM 2 top small.JPG
    EBCM 2 top small.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 223
  • EBCM 2 front small.JPG
    EBCM 2 front small.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 309
  • EBCM 2 back small.JPG
    EBCM 2 back small.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom