Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Exterior/interior color experts, what color is this?

The only exterior blue listed for the 1969 model year in the CAC Model Center is Lemans Blue.

The interior colors listed are
BB=Bright Blue, BG=Beige, BK=Black, G=Green, GU=Gunmetal, L=Leather, R=Red, S=Saddle, V=Vinyl, W=White

The photo looks like Bright Blue IMO.

1969 Model Production Specs

:wJane Ann

WOW, a 69' with only 18 miles on it!! I hope the NCRS boys are all over this one with a camera. Hard to read the trim tag but it looks like 976 which is Lemans Blue Metalic.

I'd be really interested to find the supplier of that interior color for non-Corvette purposes. I need to order a swatch of that... :cool

How can the mileage be 18 when the trip meter say 895?

Just asking! ;LOL

SAVE THE :w

WOW, a 69' with only 18 miles on it!! I hope the NCRS boys are all over this one with a camera. Hard to read the trim tag but it looks like 976 which is Lemans Blue Metalic.
18 miles,Yeah Right!!!;LOL;LOL;LOL With 18 miles you would think that it would have all the right gages in the center cluster,and the front cross member would not be dented up!!:chuckle:chuckle:chuckleWoW, Chevrolet Orange front spindles!!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

What are the names and paint codes for the exterior and interior of this car?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969...225405691QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250225405691

And also, do you know of a place to buy replacement interior parts in this color of vinyl/leather?

Thanks for the help. :)

The trim tag states interior code 411 which is called 'bright blue' vinyl(what an understatement!) Replacement pieces should be available from any of the usual vendors.

Very nice car, but it might not do too well in NCRS judging. Seems the emphasis was on 'over restoring' rather than 'correctly restoring'.

Who are some of the usual vendors? I'm a Camaro guy mostly, so I don't know anything about the Corvette aftermarket.

Any help tracking down that interior material would be appreciated! :upthumbs

Who are some of the usual vendors? I'm a Camaro guy mostly, so I don't know anything about the Corvette aftermarket.

Any help tracking down that interior material would be appreciated! :upthumbs
Just about any Automotive Upholstery Shop can order the Right Grain Material and Color,if you can get them to look it up and order it!!!:upthumbs

18 miles,Yeah Right!!!;LOL;LOL;LOL With 18 miles you would think that it would have all the right gages in the center cluster,and the front cross member would not be dented up!!:chuckle:chuckle:chuckleWoW, Chevrolet Orange front spindles!!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

Did you also notice all the fiber optic lenses for the front light are missing on the console!:chuckle

You know what they say, junk!!! Just don't get as much for $147K as you used to!!!! ;LOL;LOL;LOL

SAVE THE :w

This car has already been picked apart a bit further down in the threads. Here

Apparently, his first(?) offer on the vette didn't lure the sucker he was hoping for. So he's recast his line in the ebay pond. ;LOL

You guys are getting off topic lol. I don't want to talk about the car's "correctness."

Now that I know the paint code and name, I just need to know where to get vinyl in that color if anyone knows.

The usual suspects like leatherseats.com don't have it, and replacement covers won't do me any good because I don't need '69 seat covers, I need the material only. :)

An online retailer would be best, but if that doesn't work out, I'll contact a local place and see if they have anything like that available.

The usual suspects like leatherseats.com don't have it, and replacement covers won't do me any good because I don't need '69 seat covers, I need the material only. :)

An online retailer would be best, but if that doesn't work out, I'll contact a local place and see if they have anything like that available.
unless you can get some of the current online retailers of the actual seats or door panels to give up the name of their source suppliers, you are probably stuck trying hunt down that info yourself or jsut go with gmjunkie's reply in post #10 above.

I just asked one of my coworkers that has done some resto work and he said the name of this place is "Cars Of Michigan" and they will sell bolts of materials, including harder to find interior cloths and vinyls. I just did a quick google search but didn't come up with any info on the place. He said that he'd make a call later today and see if he can hunt down the info for me (for you).

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom