Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 F/S Blk/Blk LT4 coupe

1996 LT4 Topic
G

Gman

Selling my LT4 to purchase a C5. The car has 94k miles and is stock except for a K&N filter. It also has a painted targa top.

The good: It pulls strong and smooth to redline with no skips or hiccups. The interior is in excellent condition with only one small wear spot in the carpet under the clutch pedal. The paint is very nice except for the nose and mirrors ( see below ). The BFG's have approx. 75% of life left. It has silver ZR-1 wheels ( stock size ) that are 4 mos. old and perfect. The brake pads and 1 caliper were replaced about 3k miles ago as was the battery. The a/c vacuum controller was replaced recently and the system works perfectly. The Bose Gold CD stereo works perfectly as does the elec. antenna. The car shifts perfectly. All power options and accesories work. I had the car checked out by a very good local Corvette mechanic when I purchase it 6 mos. ago. I am the 3rd owner and the car has not been wrecked or recovered according to Carfax.

The bad: The nose has a slight tear near the license cover and is scuffed from a nose mask. The mirrors also have rock chips. I do have a nose mask and matching mirror masks installed. There is a slight oil leak at the rear of the intake. The weatherstrip has a few small tears but does not leak.

I don't not have a digital camera but will try to post pics asap. I'm asking 13,000 firm. Please post any questions or pm me for my e-mail address. The car is in Gainesville, FL.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom