Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F*S* C5 Corvette OEM Chrome Wheels 97-99

mrm1149

Corvette
2000 Pewter coupe
SOLD, thanks.
Set of orignal equip. 97-99 C5 Corvette wheels CHROMED 17x8.5 fronts, 18x9.5 rears. Centers are included with the carbon ring feature on the caps. There is some marking in a few areas on the extreme outside edge from tire removal (pic shown) Easy to add pinstripe of your color choice there is NO peeling or bubbling chrome on this set! $455 takes the set of four! Plus shipping from Ohio, have a Fedex account. Paypal or postal money order are fine.........

Guys...have to move from a house with garage to an apartment at end of this month and need these GONE >>$300 plus actual shipping

DSCN8759640x480.jpg

DSCN8754640x480.jpg

DSCN8758640x480.jpg

DSCN8757640x480.jpg

DSCN6298800x600.jpg

Last edited:
I've always wondered about the chromed 'wagon wheel' rims. Were they offered from the factory this way (if so, what was the RPO)? Or were they the standard, painted 'wagon wheels' (RPO QD4) that were chromed by someone after-the-fact?

I've always wondered about the chromed 'wagon wheel' rims. Were they offered from the factory this way (if so, what was the RPO)? Or were they the standard, painted 'wagon wheels' (RPO QD4) that were chromed by someone after-the-fact?

After the fact....West Coast Corvettes did quite a bit with their exchange program and has very good chroming process.

After the fact....West Coast Corvettes did quite a bit with their exchange program and has very good chroming process.

Ah, OK. That would have been my first guess. Thanks!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom