Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 ZO6 Style Chrome Wheels & Tires For Sale

B747VET

Corvette
2002 Torch Red C5 Convertible
I am selling the wheels and tires that were on my C5 Vert until last month. The wheels are in excellent condition and the tires have about 75% tread life remaining.

The wheels are C5 ZO6 Style Reproduction Chrome Wheels in the standard C5 size.

Fronts: 17x8.5 Rears: 18x9.5

The four tires are Michelin Pilot Sport A/S ZP 99Y in sizes 245/45 17ZR and 275/40 18ZR. The tires are mounted on the wheels and the tire pressure transmitters are in place and three were working normally when removed from the car but the right front transmitter was becoming intermittent.

I figure that $900/OBO is a pretty fair price for the wheels and tires as is. I would prefer to sell these to someone in the SoCal area and avoid the hastle of shipping them. They are stored in our garage.

Please reply in this thread or drop me a note if you have any questions. Thanks...

Attachments

• IMG_2316.jpg
    IMG_2316.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_2317.jpg
    IMG_2317.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_2318.jpg
    IMG_2318.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2319.jpg
    IMG_2319.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 162
Bump. The wheels are now at our house in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. Need to make room in garage. Wife is losing sense of humor:)

Sounds like you are becoming a motivated seller. ;LOL Seriously - that is a great price for the set. I hope someone jumps on it.

I don't know if I agree. Those Crays look awfully nice with that yellow vert. But then C5 Verts just have a way of looking great period.

I don't know if I agree. Those Crays look awfully nice with that yellow vert. But then C5 Verts just have a way of looking great ... period.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom