Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F/S edelbrock BB heads

baxsom

Corvette
72 454 convertible, 2000 C5 Z51
I have been posting lately about doing a head swap and having a shop tighten them down so much it destroyed a valve. I ended up deciding to just go ahead and buy a crate motor because I didnt want to deal with the possible damages.

Turns out the heads are in a lot better shape than even the machinist thought. The only damage at all is to one intake valve. All of the valve guides are still straight and seal. It needs one edelbrock 2.19 inch intake valve and new valve locks to make these perfect. I recommend taking them to a machine shop and have them looked over but as you can see in the pictures that edge of the bronze seal is good and in the video a straight valve slides in until it touches the rubber seal and the slides right through.

These are edelbrock part # 60479. 110cc chamber heads 2.19/1.88 valves. They retail for 950 new. I am asking 900 shipped for both heads as well as the ARP head bolts. If you want them, for another 40 bucks I will throw in the comp cams roller tip rockers as well.

DSCN1341.jpg

DSCN1340.jpg

DSCN1339.jpg

DSCN1337-1.jpg

DSCN1338.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom